Recent content by saphisto

+
  1. S

tattoos

tattoos hello ppli was wandering if there is any1 who love the witcher so much that he made a tatto reffering to the witcher story?if so i would like to see it (and i think every1 else also) :)also.. where i can find more pictures related to the witcher? aside from the wallpapers showed from...
  2. S

something intresting about the 10 spheres

hehe well i am an israeli but i dont know shit about klingons :)btw off topic - if u saw the movie "borat" so when he is speaking with his fat friend he actually talk to him in hebrew also and his friend reply in kazhai its funny cause when i saw it the english subtitles says something and borat...
  3. S

yea its something i noticed accidentlythe thing is their name is the same name as it is in hebrew
  4. S

ohhhh dradle :)yea now i know what u ment it looks like that http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/73/Dreidel_001.jpg/200px-Dreidel_001.jpgyes their shape is very look alikebut 2 diffrent things which symbols diffrent meanings :)
  5. S

whats a dradel ???
  6. S

something intresting about the 10 spheres 1st of all i want to say the dev's did gr8 job with the whole 10 spheres thing and here is why.i dont know how many of you heard about them before so ill just post it :)so the 10 spheres is a concept from the jewish qabalha and the dev's even called the...
Top Bottom