Recent content by SarcasticShawn

+
  1. S

Katana losing DPS and [Tab] button........

Katana's in my inventory keeps losing DPS even if i am not using it, Like it has a slow air leak or something. If i forget to check it before going into combat, i swing at an enemy like im cooling him off with a fan. Tab button brings up the phone screen and not the scanning Flathead case...
  2. S

Cthulhu bug

Didnt know that. Thanks for this, I usually just follow the quest to get it that way, Now i can let her......oopps spoiler
  3. S

Kids just short adults????

Was playing earlier and just walking around waiting on call and i see this kid,,,red mohawk carrying a pistol that was longer than his legs
  4. S

Cthulhu bug

Regina doesnt sell that car. You obtain it thru a sidequest https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/10587-cyberpunk-2077-cars-bikes-all-vehicles-and-how-to-get-them#Regina
  5. S

Patch 1.1

I use the same ram I get around 55-60 fps with ray tracing on using a RTX 2070 Super 80-95 fps with ray tracing off and set to ultra. Maybe the ones complaining need to drop some cash on decent ram
  6. S

Patch 1.1

WHAT!!! no fixes for my Atari 2600 running Windows XP??? Just kidding
  7. S

Patch 1.1

I have the 10th gen i7 and have had zero issues. But ive seen many posts about the ryzen and low FPS
  8. S

Patch 1.1

Ive seen a lot of people make comments about the Ryzen cpu and this game. Is the game just not optimized well for that cpu? Just wondering why it affects Ryzens and not Intel
  9. S

Patch 1.1

Some of the memes were crazy. How does a company release a game that looks that horrible
  10. S

Patch 1.1

A buddy of mine plays on the PS4. He came over and was just bitching about everything. He looked at my screen, i was playing when he came over, and only thing he said was.....WTF? Did we buy the same game? Mine looks like an Atari exclusive. Felt for him, but it was kindof funny
  11. S

Patch 1.1

You cant rip open locked doors? I get a prompt to do that even without gorilla arms
  12. S

Patch 1.1

Played thru the game twice and didnt encounter any of these "bugs" Only issues i have is T-Posing while driving thru city center (last about 2 seconds) Had to zoom in on the russian netrunner foot to complete that one mission Other than the few missing poles on street corners and floating cell...
  13. S

Patch 1.1

Interesting...maybe yall can fix my ability to save? Seen this hotfix (far cry from a patch) saved, downloaded. went back to playing. Welp puppy needs taken out...went to save...nothing....tried again.....nothing Thanks bunches
  14. S

Your favorite Character that is not part of the main story.

The soda machine. Kinda funny. and the girl it was talking to about her relationship was funny
  15. S

Ridiculous Amount of Nexus Mods Trash

Well, what are you waiting for? Go make some killer mods!!! Start with Car customizations then do ... Weapons Gear and a new quests. Come on, what are waiting for?
Top Bottom