Recent content by Sarn_paradox

+
  1. S

Faction challenge starts today!

Really glad they added more time to to complete the challenges. A week just wasnt long enough for me. Maybe this time i can actually play enough to earn the rewards!
  2. S

Scoia’tael or Skellige — who will win the new Faction Challenge?

Man, 30-50 wins is still a lot for one week. At least they added progress rewards for 10 and 20 wins though. So doesn't feel completely wasted.
  3. S

Commanders horn should not be changed.

Your kidding right? Its called comparison. If commanders horn was changed to 5*3 and remained silver it wouldn't be balanced. Because a bronze card like Lacerate does 3 damage to everything on the row. And you can have multiple of them. Dont just look at face value of one card. Consider all...
  4. S

Ranked Play season ending soon!

Your right, I was actually half asleep. For some odd reason wasn't thinking total games. Also i wasn't referring to top 1000, i just did a quick scan of top 10. They were all somewhat close to 50% if memory serves me right though. As far as the rank rewards, personally I dont care if only top...
  5. S

Ranked Play season ending soon!

A lot of people trying to say ranked rewards should be given to everyone because of reasons... Thats just ignorance, ya maybe you have some good points about the current system but claiming to deserve rewards because you dont have time to grind? Dumb. Last i checked any game that has a ranked...
  6. S

Seriously can you guys just please release Thronebreaker already

Really looking forward to this release. First and foremost, its only roughly been 5 months since the idea has been released. Imo their still making good time. Another thought is their waiting to actually get out of Beta before calling this finished. If you think about it they made some huge...
  7. S

Suggestions for New Cards

Short summary: Fix the term "damaged" Add more cards like: -If the card is Damaged, add this effect. -Healing I'd like to see them fix the current cards not being played before just jumping out with more idea's. Synergy is also another important part to this game currently. Players are always...
  8. S

Commanders horn should not be changed.

You can't afford to change Commanders Horn without changing Lacerate. Why? because Lacerate is a bronze spell that does 3 damage to all cards on the same row. That means a bronze spell has more value than a silver spell... Even if you change Commanders horn to 6*3 or 7*3 it doesn't change...
  9. S

Fixing the Create Leaders

Another thought hit me about hillock, what if instead of "bronze or silver organic" it was just silver organic cards. The "create" 3 is okay, i think "choose from your deck" is a much better option just in general but if create had to stay then this isnt a bad option. Because all the silver...
  10. S

Fixing the Create Leaders

I believe the reason why the new leaders have such low win rates is due to the RNG side of things. For example Hillock could actually be strong if it could 100% draw/create crows eye, this in turn would help create synergy with one of the crones. Something similar to this I see being very...
Top Bottom