Recent content by Scope_King117

+
  1. Scope_King117

Minor tweaks you would like to see

Car customization would be cool but I'm guessing if they every did it, it would probably be minimalist.
  2. Scope_King117

Minor tweaks you would like to see

Minor tweaks that you would like to see (not referring to bugs) There's alot of post basically asking for a completely different game but what are some reasonable changes you would like to see in cp2077? Here's my list: configurable survival mode option separate from difficulty. Hunger...
  3. Scope_King117

Voices and Voice Actors

I'm not expecting cdpr to add more voices for male V lmao just pointing out that mod authors with less resources have created projects with high quality voice acting... I don't think mod authors can make a better game than cdpr or compare the two. Mods just add to the experience and make the...
  4. Scope_King117

Voices and Voice Actors

Currently no, That's what i'm saying, for the next step in voiced rpg's is having more than one voice option for each gender... but in new rpg games with voiced protagonist it's expected to have male or female option. The games I listed are massive triple A titles that are the new model for...
  5. Scope_King117

Voices and Voice Actors

Far cry 6 just did it with it's Protagonist, assassins's creed odyssey and valhalla also as well. Fallout 4, Mass effect, Dishonored 2... those are just off the top of my head I'm sure there are more games. 1646954625 I wouldn't debate the money time and effort it would cost... but they're mods...
  6. Scope_King117

Voices and Voice Actors

I would assume english is the canon language. I know cdpr is a polish game company but night city is set in California, united states. I don't have the data but I would guess most people globally probably play with English audio... anyway I think male v did a good job and his voice took some...
  7. Scope_King117

Voices and Voice Actors

I'm assuming the person probably meant english only 1646106954 I didn't like male v's voice at first but it kinda grew on me after playing for so many hours and i haven't done a female playthrough so I can't comment on that. 1646107085 Most rpg's nowadays give you male or female option lol...
  8. Scope_King117

I didn't like Jackie Welles [Spoilers]

The way jackie acted before the heist was because he was nervous, not every character is for everyone and jackie can be annoying, i think that's kinda the point of his character. Anyway him being selfish i really don't get that part.
  9. Scope_King117

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

Ps5: cursor on terminal not working after accessing cameras or other features randomly. ads zoom reduction penalty not working
  10. Scope_King117

GAMEPLAY: Feature Requests and Mechanics

Depending on your stats, can't you one hit kill someone with a knife or katana...
  11. Scope_King117

Excluding old Gen console from new content

Which is unfortunate, with next gen consoles and graphics cards but not cdpr's fault and you can't be mad if hardware can't handle some of the upgrades. That would just be selfish to not want extra content added for next gen users and people with proper PC specs to miss out or hold back the...
  12. Scope_King117

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

(ps5) cursor on laptops won't work randomly sometimes.
  13. Scope_King117

Xbox Series X Game Crash

I had one crash on ps5 while driving back from a race with rusell
  14. Scope_King117

Excluding old Gen console from new content

Hardware limitations exist and are a thing, the game probably should've been a next gen/pc exclusive so consider yourself lucky the last gen consoles even have a stable version. By next year most people will have upgraded and last gen consoles will become obsolete like 360/PS3 just how it is choom.
  15. Scope_King117

My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

You can adjust the subtitles font in the settings
Top Bottom