Recent content by shade666

+
  1. S

NEED HELP ON BOMBS - I can make potions, oils but not BOMBS!

..Hum.. did you put a Token to your character to be able making those bombs ?!(See your Token's tree to find this 'Bomb ability'.. I think it's in 'Intelligence' If I remember it well)PS : I don't think this is a 'technical issue'
  2. S

Crashes Continue

same issue.It crashes every 45mn / 1h30 during loading. "windows encounter error, etc"I didn't had those problem in chapter 1 (was playing with patch 1.1a)I just can't remember if I had crashes during chapter 2 and 3.Now i'm playing in chapter 4, and crashes often. (every hour, it's often I...
  3. S

Is this a known issue with patch 1.2?

Just to mention I've got same issue with 1.2 patch on WinXP. Recurrent crashes, let's say "every hour", when 'loading' new areas.
  4. S

Stuck at the first dialog!

Ok, my The Witcher version works ; NO "HOW DO YOU FEEL" PROBLEM ANYMOREI took time yesterday in the night (*sigh* working right now.) to make a new installation with my official registered UK dvd.Here's the process I made ; remember that 3 days ago I was stuck at first dialogue cutscene "How do...
  5. S

just to tell (sorry I don't have much time to make different tests right now, kind of busy.. maybe tomorrow in the evening I'm gonna make tests for a couple of hours) :So when I installed the game -> I made a 'default' install as far as I remember. And had the problem. Shouldn't be a problem of...
  6. S

About the processor, yes I read that.but..1. It's not that the game can't run on such a processor. It's just that it hasn't been tested.2. If any other player has same problem of 'How do you feel' but with a 'requested' processor..then my processor should not be the problem.Fighting scene at...
  7. S

Hello,This problem is well known but WITHOUT actual solution to resolve this issue.It's called the 'How do you feel' problem.We should hope that the patch 1.2 resolve something about this, but the fact that actually no one knows what even 'could be' at the origin of this issue...ahem, so it...
Top Bottom