Recent content by Silent_Scone

+
  1. S

Game crashes every 3-5 minutes. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477)

See post here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/38500-Posting-instructions-to-help-with-reporting-problems?p=1765534&viewfull=1#post1765534 I contacted CDProjectRed and they gave me a few things to try. I was having this issue on the latest WHQL from NVIDIA (353.06) Do the following...
  2. S

Posting instructions to help with reporting problems

Hi, I had a similar problem. You can try using the NVIDIA Hotfix driver 353.12 and setting PhysX to CPU Or you can revert to NVIDIA driver 352.86 Witcher 3 Game Ready driver. Both of those worked for me with the same crash and at the same regular intervals. The call stack is unknown because...
  3. S

I just noticed another similar crash log with the call stack mentioning HairWorks dll. Will try again and see if the problem persists on 353.06 with Hairworks disabled.
  4. S

1. On NVIDIA driver 353.06 the game will either lose focus and go to a black screen, forcing to tab out and go back in, which will occasionally work but the performance will be similar to that of a window mode. Or the game video will freeze frame, yet i'm able to move about and attack as I can...
  5. S

[PC][Crash]Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x00000068

All a learning experience my friend! Is there any response from CDProjectRed about this code and what it means? It may be a generic message for multiple anomaly. I only receive game crashes and this error code occasionally on NVIDIA driver 353.06.
  6. S

[PC][Crash]Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x00000068

Memtest+ is useless at gauging memory stability. If you're adding memory and getting issues, the memory isn't stable. Use HCI Memtest pro and open an instance for every thread and allocate 85-90% of memory so the OS can breathe. Minimum of 200-400% coverage. I mean no disrespect but posts like...
  7. S

Hi, I am not running any 3rd party software or overclock or factory overclock on my TITAN X cards and 353.06 causes the black screen crash consistently. Every single crash event, there is no NVIDIA kernel error logged. The driver itself is not crashing for me, it seems to be only the game...
Top Bottom