Recent content by SilverGhostGaming

+
  1. SilverGhostGaming

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

#PanamDebt I have a question for everyone what would you like to see in the expansions that hopefully will come out next year sometime.
  2. SilverGhostGaming

#PanamDebt I have a question for everyone what is the most dreaded scene in cyberpunk that made you feel like that now you are truly connected with your character
  3. SilverGhostGaming

#PanamDebt I have a question for everyone what part of cyberpunk made you feel like you and your character are one of the same being like Jackie death or meeting Panam for the first time.
  4. SilverGhostGaming

#PanamDebt Question for everyone what would you like to see in the expansions that should come out next year. i would like to figure out if we can save V so we can live a life with Panam.
  5. SilverGhostGaming

#PanamDebt I have a question for everyone does anyone feel a strong bond between your Male V and Female V
  6. SilverGhostGaming

I have a question what month is it when we are playing as V picking whatever life path suits everyone for the you pick #PanamDebt
  7. SilverGhostGaming

#PanamDebt I have a question for everyone would it be interesting to have more choices for the life paths like NOMAD to be able to choose witch clan to grow up in and grow up with Panam too. it would be interesting to live with the aldiacldoes and V is exiled from the clan and comes back...
  8. SilverGhostGaming

#PanamDebt Just wondering if anyone has any free of thots about what the dlc's and expansion will bring to the story of Vincent and Panam. To see where we go from there.
  9. SilverGhostGaming

#PanamDebt I have a question for everyone what ending of Cyberpunk do you dared the most. For me it would the ending that you of your self because you don't what to fight anymore. Because I would feel terrible leaving Panam behind and not asking for her help to get into moksha to get rid of...
  10. SilverGhostGaming

#PanamDebt Does anyone feel a bit of guilt or sadness about not being Abell not to say the words I would like to stay in camp with you and voice the other emotions. V has for Panam to be able to tell her how he feels about her.
  11. SilverGhostGaming

#PanamDebt just cereus if anyone has any theta's about if CPR does a sequel for after we find a cure for V and the next step in the future story for V and Panam
  12. SilverGhostGaming

I was think about the dlcs would it be kind of cool to have more chooses for the life paths like if you pick nomad you can chooses what clan you where from like being a aldicado or the other clans
  13. SilverGhostGaming

Here is my Panam Photo for today 1619751646 I hope in the next couple months CDPR can let use know about the free DLCS when they are coming and what the future holds for V and Panam. If we survive past 6 months and when they are going to release the expansion's next year
Top Bottom