Recent content by sirharkon

+
  1. S

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

I tried to install the patch fpr the last time now. In no way am I going to uninstall my antivirusprotection just to apply a game patch.If this is what we get for free after buying the original copy of the game. Keep it. :-(
  2. S

same problem here... push
  3. S

I still have this error with the german language pack since yesterday. I redownloaded the patchfiles a few times. The checksum was allways correct!Sorry to see that there is still no reply from the RED Team regarding this problem... :-(
  4. S

Besides I would also like to get the solution to this problem. I am getting exactly the same error...
  5. S

No one who has experienced this problem and solved it yet?
  6. S

After the Registrationserver working again I got another error while trying to install EE:Fehler bei der Featureübertragung:Feature: NotCensoredComponent: -Datei: -Beschreibung: Catastrophic FailureWhat can I do about that?
  7. S

Thanks for the quick answer.But I am still getting the same error... Perhaps I should try again later.
  8. S

Game registration - problems and solutions here

The same here with vista 32bit. Seems to be a serverproblem...
  9. S

I just wanted to install the enhanced Edition Patch, but after entering my Accountdata it allways tells me, that it can´t connect to the server where my registration is checked... Is the server down at the moment or is there something else wrong?Regards,Henning
Top Bottom