Recent content by soulfax444

+
  1. S

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

Hello guys and galls! Took me a while but the third volume of Grain of Truth is finaly finished. It's much of the same, still using the "illustrations" or should I say edited Witcher 3 screenshots and my own writing and naration. I must note that if you have not watched the first and second...
  2. S

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

Hello guys and gals! It's time for the second volume of "Grain of Truth", or should I say my retelling of the story found in "The Last Wish". I'm using the same style as last time, screenshots ran through a editing software to make them look "picturesque" but in this volume I had to come up...
  3. S

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

Hello guys and gals. Today I'm finaly releasing the first episode of Witcher Story (original title I know) and I decided to switch it up and try a new style. Instead of using actual Witcher 3 gameplay I decided to take ingame screenshots and touch them up with a certian software called Topaz...
  4. S

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

Hello guys and galls. Hello guys and galls! It's been some time since the last episode of Witcher Lore, had a few bumps on the way, but the thirs episode of World History (the last one) is here. In this episode I talk about the Northern Kingdoms and the Empire of Nilfgaard. As always I'm...
  5. S

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

Cant figure out how to edit a comment (I'm an idiot, I know) but I forgot to mention that some of the footage in the video above, the begginning sequance and the part with Dandelion was recorded using an the new Storyboard UI mod made by rmemr. To be honest maybe half of the scenes in the video...
  6. S

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

Hello guys and galls! I'm back again and so is Witcher Lore. Last week (13 days ago to be exact) I started talking about the early history of the world and all that stuff and this week I'm continuing the same theme. This video focuses on the second arival of humans to the continent, an event...
  7. S

Proof of concept for lipsynced speech and enhanced w2scene encoder features

rmemr I have a few questions regarding the mod if you dont mid. For the past few days I tried my hand at making a few short scenes, nothing to complicated, just messing about and trying to get a proper grip on how this mod works but a few things I have been able to pick up on. Firstly, when I...
  8. S

Proof of concept for lipsynced speech and enhanced w2scene encoder features

Looks awesome, cant wait to try it out my self. Quick question, how many mods will I have to jugle to make a short video, like the one you showcased?
  9. S

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

Hello guys and galls. Last week we finished the Geralt of Rivia three part saga and following that I will be shifting my focus to explaning the general Witcher Lore. The only way to start this second "saga" is to talk about the early world history, the Elder races and the Conjuction of Spheres...
  10. S

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

Hello all! Another friday is here and with it another instalment of Witcher Lore! With this episode I'm wraping up talking about Geralt (for now) and the future episodes will focus on more general lore, starting with the Conjuction of the Spheres. In this video I did away with the intro and...
  11. S

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

Hello all! Made another instalment of my Witcher Lore series of videos and in this one I'm again talking about our most unlikely hero Geralt of Rivia. For the purpose of this video I decided to change it up a bit and instead of just sticking to the raw facts I added a few of my own...
  12. S

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

Garrison72 I'm equaly glad and suprised you or anyone liked it since I had so much trouble getting the footage I wanted for this video. After literal hours of trying to make the free camera mod work I just kinda gave up and "settled" for this footage you see in the video. But yea, I'm glad you...
  13. S

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

Hello all! For some time now I have been wanting to make a WItcher Lore series where I talk about the history and lore of the Witcher universe and the many characters that inhabit it. Finaly got around to making a single episode so thats what I'm posting about today. If you have any feedback...
Top Bottom