Recent content by squidney2k1

+
  1. squidney2k1

do u use Stash Trunk ?

I only use it to store some HMGs.
  2. squidney2k1

What's the worst weapon class?

Yeah, that thing's aiming and consistency is pretty busted. Although, it does have the tranquilizer rounds that can KO nearly anything in a single hit. Overall, most of the weapons are viable. Shotguns and LMGs feel like they need just a tad more investment than other weapons, but everything in...
  3. squidney2k1

The lack of 3rd person view

It's not the lack of a 3rd Person mode that bugs me....it's the total lack of 3rd person cutscenes, despite their constant use in CDPR advertisements and the emphasis on player customization.
  4. squidney2k1

Doesn't 3 AM seem awfully bright?

1:58 AM in and there's sunrise-like glow all over the sky....in Northern California. The day/night cycle lighting needs a lot of work in this game.
  5. squidney2k1

Heavy-Duty Aramid-Reinforced Badge Coat [BUG]

Yeah, it seems to occur randomly. Unequipping and then re-equipping fixes it temporarily.
  6. squidney2k1

[PC] Cyberware Quickslots not working properly

If you equip arm modifications (Gorilla Arms, Mantis Blades, Nanowire, Launcher), the ability to use any Cyberware quickslot feature no longer works--not camo, no blood pump...nothing. And of course, you can't seem to remove an arm modification so you're stuck with broken stuff...
  7. squidney2k1

Higher level quickhacks tank performance

So as I've progressed through the game, I'm noticing that Quickhacks are having a HUGE impact on performance. Seen some other threads on Reddit about this issue. Apparently as you start getting higher lvl Cyberdecks and Legendary Quickhacks that have some sort of passive attributes (i.e...
  8. squidney2k1

[PC] Higher level quickhacks tank performance

So as I've progressed through the game, I'm noticing that Quickhacks are having a HUGE impact on performance. Seen some other threads on Reddit about this issue. Apparently as you start getting higher lvl Cyberdecks and Legendary Quickhacks that have some sort of passive attributes (i.e...
Top Bottom