Recent content by steamteck

+
  1. S

Does the sexuality [of women] in TW3 offend you?

My wife and I have agreed if we were to be offended, it would be by the people being offended and their mentality. but definitely not.
  2. S

"Living Breathing Ecosystem"

Honestly , if I'm understanding what the OP wants. My modded version of Skyrim does pretty much what he wants. It may be possible that it requires multiple folks really working on it as a labor of love or just isn't economically feasible to do for a relatively unimportant aspect of the game but...
  3. S

Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

Probably true. I really wanted to like Yen but it was tough. The fact that Geralt just goes along with her when he really shouldn't like just stealing the bloody mask etc makes it worse for me. The fact that literally no one trusts or likes her except Ciri doesn't help either.
  4. S

Are CDPR staffs overworking by making and maintaining Witcher 3?

I don't think you and most people understand what broken means.
  5. S

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I'll 2nd this suggestion. I'd like the option to have the camera a little closer if I wished. Puts you a little closer to the action and makes things seem more weighty and real.
  6. S

Armor in the W3

There are some really nice armors. In Elder scrolls or something similar , I would be eating them up. Many don't fit my image of a Witcher, however choice and variety are a good thing.
  7. S

Auto sheathe

Seems pretty obvious doesn't it. Not a 10th as annoying as the autosheath no manual combat stance problem though.
  8. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

Bye then . You complain away while I bask in this wonderful game.
  9. S

Spoiler: Wondering about the Conclusion of "The Fall Of The House Reardon"

She moved in in my game also. Letho was there in my version and no monsters.
  10. S

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

I'll 2nd that. I am very satisfied and it may be the only game I've played which for me personally has a chance of dethroning Elder Scrolls.
  11. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

Honestly, I feel like that sums up this whole thread but that's just me I suppose.
  12. S

Does a broken launch take a game's momentum away?

I'll let you know when I see/play a game broken at launch. People really throw that word around and assume if they have problems those like them are legion . With Witcher 3 , Skyrim and others I've love it just doesn't seem so and reviews and sales seem to back up my opinion.
  13. S

MODS FOR TW3: List any mods you've found!

Absolutely agree but may have to wait for Redkit.
  14. S

Auto sheathe

That sounds like it would work very well for me. Good ideas
  15. S

Levelling

I wish they just wouldn't show up until they were in the green. This would make the world more dynamic also
Top Bottom