Recent content by styku

+
  1. S

Inter-Dimensional incest petition!

Agreed. Especially when you consider that fatherly bond between Geralt and Ciri is far stronger than for most father - daughter relations. We can joke and troll about this of course, but the idea itself for me is even more repulsive than said incest.
  2. S

Inter-Dimensional incest petition!

Hilarious. BTW that wouldn't be actually incest, as there is no blood relation between Geralt and Ciri. This would be just plainly gross, but not incest.
  3. S

Pam pa Ram Pam Pam param!

Some people have infinite amount of outrage at their disposal, it seems...
  4. S

I have restart-itis

I understand that feeling. However, as tahirahmed, I went with my first playthrough without restarting/reloading and this way I really felt the grave consequences of my choices... Baron was the worst. Not going into the details, I've made a huge mistake. You probably know what I am talking...
  5. S

Witcher 3 actually isn't open world or am i doing it wrong?

Ok. So you purchased the game not because of the story, setting, gameplay, revolutionary solutions, huge world... but because no loading screens? Go play some minesweeper, it has no loading screens whatsoever. On a side note - you really travel back and forward between Velen/Novigrad and...
  6. S

Random generated quests

However this sounds cool, I don't think random quests are a remedy. I really wouldn't want TW3 to go the easy MMO-like path. This takes away the feeling that everything about this game was carefully handcrafted. In the nearest future I think we will have a lot of end-game content to enjoy, such...
  7. S

Fall Damage...

May17th: Thank's for this video, I was planning to make one myself. Got really fed up with bullshit about Geralt dying from 1.5m fall ;) It's worth mentioning that after the third jump from the video, rolling would probably mitigate most or even all of the damage.
  8. S

Fall Damage...

I am pretty sure you're exaggerating, or you are not feeling the height in the game. You won't take damage when you fall from 1.5m, I've checked this due to those complaints. However, when you jump from a roof of a village house (height of the roof = around 2,5m + height of Geralt jump, let's...
  9. S

Feeling a bit cheated

Forget VMs, most of the software for this has even basic problems with hardware accelerated 3D. Don't even think you will be able to run TW3 on a VM. About the other part, I'd say Windows is rather ignorant than aggressive towards other operating systems, as it just doesn't handle different...
  10. S

How to stop beard growth?

You misspelled upgrade ;-)
  11. S

How to stop beard growth?

Let them speak on my behalf:
  12. S

Another great piece every gamer should read

Your link doesn't work, here's the correct one (I hope this was the one you're referring to!): Edit: Alright, this is some other link, I'll leave it here if someone's interested. http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/04/18/youd-have-to-be-crazy-to-pre-order-star-wars-battlefront/ This is...
  13. S

Please make Gwent Cards purchasable from merchants.

This is the biggest nonsense I've read in a long time. "I want every achievement unlocked, but actually I will skip a huge part of the game, because I don't really like it". Come on, dude. Gwent alone is like 10 or 15 hours of gameplay I'd say. And no-one is being an asshole here...
  14. S

PC patch was meant to come out today...

Exactly, what'd you expect him to say? When you take into consideration the amount of flame posts and ridiculous complaints (one of my favorite is "repetitive, uninteresting and dumb quests"), I really find it hard to believe someone that says that "game barely holds together". I am 100h into...
  15. S

Gwent is already ready to hit the road!

As a veteran of M:tG and few other less known CCGs I say: go for it. The game is ready for physical implementation, however some rebalancing could help. Or introducing more specific deck building restrictions. Years of playing M:tG got me bored of matches lasting for hour and a half. Rules...
Top Bottom