Recent content by SylvanWolf

+
  1. S

Level 100 Grandmaster gear for NG+?

Level 100 Grandmaster gear for NG+? Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to have level 100 grandmaster witcher gear, if starting NG+ at level 60? If so, what's the best way to level Geralt from 57 to 60? EDIT: or should it be 59 (59+41)? Or 60+40?
  2. S

Why Syanna always keep her left hand behind her back?

I'd say too that it's mannerism. More likely something related to some royal/high-rank military origin.
  3. S

O'Dimm's saddle and Olgierd's sword

O'Dimm's saddle and Olgierd's sword Is it possible to still get the saddle in NG, and transfer it to NG+ to get the sword as well as the saddle? I was planning to play NG as a greedy guy, and then NG+ from that with the ending I'd like.
  4. S

Vesemir and the Wolf School

Ciri is also considered to be a Witcher, even without mutations. Same for Leo.
  5. S

undvik caves near tower, not hjalmar quest

Had you completed the quest already? If you had, did you rescue the ranger from trolls? If you had, then it should be a bug (also if you hadn't rescued him, then he simply should be dead). And I believe you meant "Ice trolls", not "Ice giants".
  6. S

Yen Or Triss?

I believe they made those Triss expressions so that more people would choose Triss (to balance it out), yet did actually maybe too good job at it. However, some Yen expressions were excellent as well. I mean, just look at this face, for example (well, face+voice, in fact.. "I'm just.. resting my...
  7. S

melee vs signs

Here's also one Aard built video. Again, very easy to kill with signs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPnoqwQEmjg
  8. S

So the mystery of the mysterious cat is finally solved

Witcher 3 wasn't clearly made the way it was to be cheap. And some little "mysteries" spice the game up.
  9. S

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

Actually reminded me one scene, where, I think Gough's voice sounds very well, as well as one great scene between Geralt and Yennefer.. making a nice couple. :D 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA5mFT3yCzo
  10. S

Yen Or Triss?

Doesn't even look Triss-ish.
  11. S

To me, Gough's voice is often too "flowing" for Yennefer. Like trying to be too smooth or something. ---------- Updated at 12:32 PM ---------- Funny, I thought Russian voice was perhaps second worst, after Japanese..
  12. S

Actually, yes.. I like Yennefer's "calm" Polish voice.. Like in prologue, Geralt's dream, for example.
  13. S

How was that wrong? :D Not to mention that it kinda suits the character.. Although, the Polish voice sounds much better.
  14. S

Yen Or Triss?

Question I have about this thread: shouldn't it be called "Yen, Triss or neither"? As that option of choosing none of them is also there. Not to mention it's not really "forever alone" path. You still get decent endings, you get Ciri visit in BnW (and her staying if she's not an empress), even...
  15. S

List of mages in Novigrad than can be saved?

Well, it must be a bug, then. Otherwise it just doesn't make sense. Unless Geralt goes alone to save the two novice mages and Triss goes alone to the inn and saves Olivier. Otherwise, Bernard and Anisse nor Olivier could possibly handle the situations they were in alone.
Top Bottom