Recent content by the-monkInsane

+
  1. T

Unable to Progress Cyberpsycho: Bloody Ritual (PC Version)

This was actually a fun fight, took a while as well to find all the things to trigger the fight. Also thought it bugged at first.
  2. T

Forced Sharpening in 1.04?

Not about blur - textures are over-sharpened. Too much sharpening being applied. 1609845343 @ 1440p with DSR Smoothness at 33% the issue seems to dissapear.
  3. T

As of 1.06 - the sharpening seems less pronounced - still there but better.
  4. T

ah, Then I dunno LOL. Back to the drawing board I guess....
  5. T

If it's set to use The default setting from the main tab in your program-specific options - and it is off on the main tab you can leave it like that. Can't read the language, but I know the Config App well enough to kinda recognise the options LOL
  6. T

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention - also have Multi-Framed Sampled AA On as well. If that does not help, well then I dunno.
  7. T

Sound Issues

For me, setting Audio sample rate to 48000hz (16 or 24bit) or lower sorted it out. Seems any sample rate above 48 Khz causes radio / TV etc audio be very soft. This was on a Realtek Chipset. On my ASUS Strix SOAR soundcard it's all good up to 96Kz Rafio etc all loud as they should be, above...
  8. T

I just Used Nvidia's Enhance application AA Setting and set it to 4x - sorted it out for me. But yeah, an option in menu wld be nice.
  9. T

Texture Bug in City

There's a rather nasty texture bug in one part of the map. Screenshots of bug & location attached. Not game-breaking but rather annoying.
  10. T

Hotfix 1.04

You sir, deserve a medal!
  11. T

Hotfix 1.04

That sounds like it could be a hardware issue, I'd run a full memory test. Game crashes while trying to write to a memory address,
  12. T

Hotfix 1.04

Should've bought it on PC, game is stunning - even without raytracing (have a GTX 1080 so no raytracing 4 me ). Consoles suck for graphics intensive games. Console version was always gonna have butchered graphics, the hardware can't handle it. It's about time Sony MS etc start making upgradable...
  13. T

Hotfix 1.04

Strange, I have a GTX 1080, and Ryzen 3600 32 GB RAM, and have no CPU bottleneck. Must be a raytracing + Ryzen issue, assuming you have raytracing on. What has improved performance for me was Setting low latency mode to ultra in Nvidia control panel, try that.
Top Bottom