Recent content by TheMansitos

+
  1. TheMansitos

Rocket Launcher Arm infinite ammo ?

Just an objective conclusion from a tw3 fan, and cdpr lover: The game is cool, but it miss a final "quality check" phase... Those are clearly things that you notice if you PLAY the game before the release... It's sad because it is such a nice game ruined a bit with things that could be easily...
  2. TheMansitos

Rocket Launcher Arm infinite ammo ?

Yeah... I spent 15K for a weapon I will not use because it's gamebreaker... It's simply OP... Infinite ammo and 0 cooldown... WHY
  3. TheMansitos

Why does RTX Enabled crash when GPU is overclocked?

Same here: RTX 2070 Gaming Z with +60 and +600, used this OC for 2 years with actually no crashes in different games. Btw if my gpu is overclocked in cyberpunk (also tried lower oc profiles) the game keeps crashing. I think that RED engine is very sensitive to OC, I remember having the same...
  4. TheMansitos

Framerate drops in Night City - not AMD, no limiter, no Asus AI

[MERGED FROM PREVIOUS TOPIC] Hi, I'm here to talk about a strange performance issue that I often have experienced while playing. I'm playing at 2560x1440 with DLSS performance, RT reflections ON, RT shadows OFF, RT light Medium, and all the classic rasterizer settings to high/ultra. I usually...
Top Bottom