Recent content by Toukomizu

+
  1. T

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Trying a fresh reinstall of the game. Hopefully it's just an issue on my end.
  2. T

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

SSR Screen Space Reflections are no longer appiied to roads at night and in rainy weather. SSR reflections have a blocky dithering effect when you move the camera as the reflection is wiped from the screen. Please revert whatever changes you've made to it. Edit : Did a complete Reinstall...
  3. T

Image Quality of 1.04

All the blatant spots and blemishes on Jackie's face are very distracting after the update. On everyone's faces actually. I thought maybe I might have enabled some kind of sharpening filter by accident.
  4. T

Forced Sharpening in 1.04?

Was wondering why the blemishes on everyone's faces, especially Jackie's were so pronounced and noticeable after the patch. Thought I might have enabled some kind of sharpening by accident.
  5. T

Photo mode screenshots not saved

Don't disable the UI before you hit space to take the screenshot. It won't work, or at least it doesn't work for me when I do that. Press space with the UI on. You won't capture the UI in your screenshot. If that doesn't work then maybe it's a write permission issue for the folder that you're...
Top Bottom