Recent content by username_2067552

+
  1. U

No censhorship in TW2

That's good to hear, although for me it doesn't matter since it wouldn't be censored in either of the countries I live in. I'm glad that the people who had to play the censored version of TW1 won't have the same problem in TW2.I hope it won't cause the game to be banned in some places though...
  2. U

Game only works with 16:9... wait... what???

Ah. Thanks for the clarification. I'm getting a little confused. My former screen wasn't widescreen and I was sure it was 16:9. I guess it wasn't. The screen I have now has a native resolution of 1680x1050 though, which people here have said won't be supported.I won't have a problem with small...
  3. U

Game only works with 16:9... wait... what???

It sounds really strange that they won't support widescreen. I have a widescreen monitor, and even really old games support it. I can't imagine it can be that hard to support all the different resolutions. It's as if they would only support ATI cards all of a sudden. It makes no sense.
  4. U

Why is Geralt wearing pants (NSFW)

This topic seems to be dying, but I just came back to the forum, and had fun reading through the whole thread so i feel that I have to put in my 2 cents.I love how most people here seem quite mature and open to things. In other fora such discussions end up in horrible flamewars where all the...
  5. U

CD projekt is better off not making console versions .

Since TW2 is coming out soon I figured I might as well come back to the forum. :)CDPR will make some extra cash by releasing a console port of course, but I think people are underestimating the PC as a gaming platform here. Especially in Europe, the PC is still going strong and in the store...
  6. U

The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf Announced

Forgive me for snipping as your post was good, but I think my posts are already long enough without adding another long post inside it. ;)Nothing wrong with being a lurker, I'm mostly a lurker myself, just popping in when I feel I can spend some time making long posts that I have to spell-check...
  7. U

I'm so used to flame wars I don't really bat an eyelid at them anymore, yet I don't see this as a flamewar as of now. But then I'm used to the worst flamewars possible, where the PC is often being murdered if the war isn't just among 360 and PS3.Wii is usually torn apart in its own threads, poor...
  8. U

:o I'm not used to so many people actually reading my posts since they are often too long for the limited attention span of most people on the Internet.Nice to see, especially since I just came from another forum where my long post on a subject was basically overlooked and people kept repeating...
  9. U

Heh. Here I haven't been on this forum for ages, I come back and it's pure chaos. :PWas going to write in the hunt thread, but that one is so long already so I figured it'd be better to write here.First of all, if any developers read this, I love the game and I bought it 3 times. English...
  10. U

The Witcher vs Mass Effect: Geralt slashes Shepard!!!

Just finished Mass Effect too and though I loved it, there were quite a few things that irked me and made me wonder what the hell Bioware was thinking.First of all: SecuRom. The game refused to aknowledge that I was the adminsitrator on my machine and when I finally made it past that hurdle the...
  11. U

Cutscenes causing blurred graphics (DO NOT MERGE)

Hmm. This seems like a strange issue. I finished the EE edition a few weeks ago, and I got the blur two times. After conversation like everyone else, and I immediatly noticed it. Quite painful to look at.Had every setting maxed and reloaded the game since I'd read that would fix it. And it did...
  12. U

Why the continued confusion about Video Card Requirements?

I can agree on the statement that it isn't easy to follow up on the requirements these days as new video cards and processors just keep falling from the sky with confusing numbers and GT, GTS, GS etc behind that means nothing to ordinary people.But that's the deal with most things these days...
  13. U

How did you find out about The Witcher game?

Think someone mentioned it on a norwegian game forum I was on once. Leading me to a link with a bit of information. I read over it quickly, and then forgot about it for a year or two (don't remember how long ago it was).Then here in Poland I suddenly see a new black game box taking up all the...
  14. U

question about serial number

The serial is for registering the game. When the launcher comes up you should see an opportunity to register the game. Then you will have to use the serial to register via Internet. Users who are registered in such a way, will be allowed to download the enhanced version.You will also get the tag...
Top Bottom