Recent content by username_2067898

+
  1. U

The Witcher downloadable demo available now!

The demo omits various parts of the real prologue and chapter 1. The actual game has rather more to them, as you will have read, yes.I have a feeling, though I don't know, that the demo lacks the copy protection that slows down loading. I've heard that buying a digital download version gets you...
  2. U

The Witcher downloadable demo available now!

The demo excludes the second half of the prologue - the big fight/Triss/alchemy/Leo - so people should restart, despite the same folder being used for savegames as with the full game. They'll miss quite important content if they don't.
  3. U

Important - patch 1.1a

Here are my suggestions for patch 1.2. A focussed set of low effort/high benefit changes.Crashes under Vista. These have to be the priority sadly.Ridiculous loading times. Some people are waiting several minutes... this will affect their enjoyment more than anything else...Clear up the...
  4. U

Loading times issue - solution coming

One problem is how long the 'Load' screen takes to appear when you want to load a savegame. This gets very bad indeed as the game progresses and the number of saves climbs.Could we not reuse a few 'slots' for quicksaves, rather than creating a new save file for every one? This will keep that...
Top Bottom