Recent content by username_2078384

+
  1. U

Will there be ever a useable inventory?

Do you mean the personal inventory or the storage one?I found the personal inventory difficult in the beginning, but now I tend to sort it into sections. Generally the bottom 2 sections I use for food and drink, weapon improvements (stones and oils), potions and any task items I'm collecting...
  2. U

[GENERAL] Potion Toxicity

Thanks M.R. I'm glad you've noticed what I noticed.Yep, it might be some random role.It's funny 'cause although it doesn't matter, usually, how long you meditate for, I really resent "wasting" time meditating. I want to be out and about doing and talking and collecting! :D
  3. U

Thanks for that Petra, I do make potions with an Albedo base and take that one first if I am taking a few potions. I was really asking about the length of time it takes to clear your toxicity when meditating and as this doesn't seem to me to be constant I was wondering whether it makes a...
  4. U

Thanks M.R. - I do have a printout of all the recipes, but I'm not making them until I find them in the game.I find that sometimes an hours meditation clears a lot of toxicity and sometimes it doesn't. I am wondering if where you meditate or if you're adding talents or making potions makes a...
  5. U

[GENERAL] Potion Toxicity I can't work out the rules on getting clear of toxicity. Sometimes when I meditate it clears completely, sometimes it doesn't. I can't see a pattern.It's fine once you know how to make white honey, but I'm on my second run through and haven't got that recipe yet. Does...
  6. U

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

I'm a newbie poster to the forum, though I've been reading it for a month or so. Loving the game, on chapter V, neutral, medium difficulty.The sexist crap makes me laugh and next time through I'm aiming to kill as little as possible on hard. Though it's neat I can now kill 3 drowners with one...
Top Bottom