Recent content by Valmighty

+
  1. V

Gwent: Decoy card selection bug

Yes this bug still exists in 1.05
  2. V

Novigrad, Closed City [bug]

Novigrad, Closed City [bug] I got the bug exactly like this guy http://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/37in08/stuck_on_novigrad_closed_city_part_2/ I saved Walter from the Witch Hunter/Guards, he's now banging the door endlessly
  3. V

Auto-eat?

Wow a nerd... You can't even answer the question.
  4. V

The Advance/Modern Concept of The Witcher Universe

No, i too don't see witcher's anachronism as flaw, infact it's what makes TW interesting. I was just wondering where did it comes from. And no i don't mean the classic concept, i meant the modern banking, the modern politics, the modern medicine as used in TW lore. But Gilrond already answered...
  5. V

How do Godlings reproduce?

LOL it's just intermezzo post, no need to take this seriously mates. I like Johnny very much. He's one of the very few cast that can outwit Geralt.
  6. V

Can't access the forum from Chrome

Thanks GuyNwah. I previously removed all cookies from forums.cdprojektred.com not the www site.
  7. V

Auto-eat?

I don't know why you guys are missing the point but confidently harrasing people's point of view when you don't understand at all. I'm trying so hard not to use bad words to reply you both so please appreciate. If you don't understand this at all, let me explain. Auto fighting and manual...
  8. V

Loot - too much, too little?

How about no. The looting system is okay. There's a lot of things but we don't always get to pick up everything.
  9. V

every quest leads you by the nose , point A to point B

Yes. I miss quests from TW1 which you can actually used your brain, deducted the conclusion and still could be wrong.
  10. V

Auto-eat?

Auto-eat? On higher difficulty, Geralt only restore health by eating. BUT, he can automatically refill potion and bomb upon medication. So it seems Geralt can craft bomb and potion while medicating, why can't he also eat in the same time? Why don't CDPR use this to refill health as well? I...
  11. V

Map and Quest (Marker) management

Just have another problem... Upon completing side quest, the current quest switch to random-cpu-decide. This is pain because sometimes i stumble upon some hidden treasure quest and i want to activate that quest to bring proximity objective to my minimap. Then, upon completing, the current quest...
  12. V

The Advance/Modern Concept of The Witcher Universe

The Advance/Modern Concept of The Witcher Universe They seem to understand and use modern concept like banking, politics, medicine, profession, even mutation and evolution, or some sarcasm and idioms that i believe is considered modern to our world. Even the magic is tried to be explained...
  13. V

Can't access the forum from Chrome

Can't access the forum from Chrome It says that SORRY. THE ACCESS CANNOT BE GRANTED. i tried clearing cookies, still the same. I'm using Opera now.
  14. V

How do Godlings reproduce?

LOL but they never got old/mature
  15. V

If my weapon is drawn, allow me to parry and dodge

Wow... That's what the OP and many here said before you defend the broken mechanics. Problem is May17th, you don't enter combat mode until the game says so. So if you draw your sword, and still able to use Witcher sense, you're not in combat mode. So your preparation is at best only have 0.5...
Top Bottom