Recent content by VanillaBaron

+
  1. VanillaBaron

Patch 2.12

Yeah it was like that for most of 1.x and I was very happy when they fixed it (in 1.6 I reckon) so it is disappointing to have the issue return.
  2. VanillaBaron

Logging in on forums after March 5th, 2024

I am hoping that I will remain logged-in to the forums between sessions, like it is now, so I do not have to get a code every day.
  3. VanillaBaron

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Yep, the game allows you to try to kiss/romance River regardless of your gender. It's not a bug.
  4. VanillaBaron

I hope that the next update will finally be available

Kill3r didn't say the patches always increased the number of bugs overall, they said they always introduced new ones.
  5. VanillaBaron

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Might be the Feedback Loop bug?
  6. VanillaBaron

Update 2.1 — Accessibility Features

Nope, they are optional features. Anyone who wants to play as a hacker with urgency, still can. Those who like the features can turn them on.
  7. VanillaBaron

watch stream to get equipment?

Thank you for letting me know about Pitbull, I would have missed that for sure! I wonder if there is a way to be notified when new CP2077 items appear in Prime Gaming? *goes looking* Here's something ... oh ... 'Notifications are currently unavailable in your country". Sucks to be Australian I...
  8. VanillaBaron

Bugs after Patch 2.0

That is very unusual. I have never heard of or seen CDPR support tell anyone to post on the forum. This is not an official channel for bug reporting, and never has been.
  9. VanillaBaron

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Twitch Drops

UrQueen has been streaming every day and is on now.
  10. VanillaBaron

Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

I hope you'll still keep an eye on the forum, just in case they do get their act together over the next patch(es). I don't think I was alone in appreciating your graphics insight and knowledge.
  11. VanillaBaron

Not playing until the scaling issues are addressed.

I was responding to this i.e. I was pointing out there was one quest that was possibly blocked, I was not arguing whether having blocked quests was acceptable or not. Yep, I wasn't arguing for or against level scaling, only pointing out that many supporters of level scaling are opponents of...
  12. VanillaBaron

Not playing until the scaling issues are addressed.

There is at least one quest (Brendan) that can be blocked because of scaling skill checks. It's not a private fantasy, it's how the game worked before 2.0! It's also not 'private' because the balance of opinion here on this forum, about this change, is heavily skewed towards it being a bad...
  13. VanillaBaron

Why did you have to ruin Tetratronic Rippler Mk.5????

No. People are complaining mostly about the RAM costs and what they see as a clumsy implementation of tracing. Whatever you or I or anyone else thinks about those arguments, and regardless of the validity of those arguments, they are not 'delete everyone with one hack' and that strawman response...
  14. VanillaBaron

Skill Checks Increase/Scale with Level? (2.0)

Thank you for doing the testing! Very helpful especially for console players who don't have mods. I will be modding my way around this problem, until they revert this bad decision, if they ever do.
  15. VanillaBaron

Tier 5 / Iconic Suicide Quick Hack Cost 110 Ram! LMAO

Your character gets 1 extra RAM for every four points in Intelligence, plus there are many cyberwares that add RAM, there is another 2 RAM from perks, and several other perks reduce the cost of QuickHacks in certain circumstances.
Top Bottom