Recent content by Verdade

+
  1. V

Dark Mode for the The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt

You could craft every dark mode set just with quests and looting houses, no need for extensive monster farming. I liked economics in dark mode, i never had too much orens but i was never broke. I had only one problem with dark mode armors - when i wanted to craft third set i found out i don't...
  2. V

The Operator Battle (Might Contain Spoilers)

It's easy mode with alchemist build in third chapter, but its very challenging when it comes to fighting with Draug. You can't use potions/oils on him, so you'll have to kill him basically without talents. I had full oathbreaker's but i killed him at 50. or so attempt.
  3. V

The Operator Battle (Might Contain Spoilers)

How about one-shotting operator on dark mode? I did it with alchemist build+oathbreaker set. Just drink Rook, Thunderbolt, apply Hangman's on your Steel Sword, activate berserk (adrenaline buff) and hit him with strong attack. 849 damage in one hit just like that. He doesn't even summon Goyles...
  4. V

This sword reminds me of sihil

I always thought that witchers used steel bastard swords (1 and half handed swords) because of their versatility. Bastards are pretty heavy for wielding in one hand by untrained person, but witchers are stronger than average people so that wouldn't matter much. They're slightly longer than...
  5. V

The Witcher 2 Runes (Spoilers)

Didn't said he's fighting. He might be cooperating to some degree. Something like "Okay, i may be able to give you information that will help you against Eredin, because i don't think he's doing the right thing, but i require something in return." I doubt he would turn his back on powerful...
  6. V

It's possible, but i don't think it's probable. I can't imagine why would one of Eredin's soldiers betray his own people and join the enemy. As you said Avallac'h is kind of good when compared to Eredin. He might disagree with him to the degree of betraying him and joining the "good side", but...
  7. V

This "sorcerer" is probably the mysterious figure in "Sword of Destiny" trailer. He's either an Aen Elle ( Avallac'h being only probable option so far ) or someone with elder blood gene ( Aramil comes to mind ) as they can both use magic and travel across worlds.
  8. V

Looting dead enemies

Those bags with loot are replacer for corpses for one simple reason. Monsters have high number of polygons and hi-res textures, too many corpses would lagg or even crash your game. Imagine places like Quarry or prophet's hut in Chapter 2. There is no such problem in let's say Skyrim, because you...
  9. V

The role of Kaer Morhen and Vesemir in the Witcher 3

Going to KM to live there for winter is pointless. As far as i know, witchers are not nostalgic. Sure, it was very important for them, but its just ruined castle. If they wanted to be together during winter they could find a cottage in middle of random forest. I simply can't see reason for them...
  10. V

The role of Kaer Morhen and Vesemir in the Witcher 3

I dislike the idea of returning to Kaer Morhen. It's simply irrational, as living in Kaer Morhen has only disadvantages. The only reasons that kept them from leaving that place were mutagens (and equipment for doing mutations) and Leo's training. As Azar and his lackeys attacked, they took...
Top Bottom