Recent content by victor_mancha

+
  1. victor_mancha

I sucked at fanart, so I decided to make fan food. Check my Witcher recipes

If you have nothing better to do and you're hungry, you may like my movies. These are recipes cooked by a multiverse-traveling Dwarven chef, who also visited the Witcher Continent several times ;) To put it another way, I like to dress up as a Dwarf and make videos as I cook. Here some of my...
  2. victor_mancha

Witcher region flags

Great to print on some fabric
  3. victor_mancha

Now playing [music]

The Song of Beren and Lúthien - Clamavi De Profundis
  4. victor_mancha

What after Cyberpunk?

Well... They made the fantasy, now they're doing Cyberpunk... The natural step forward would be to adapt Shadowrun :D
  5. victor_mancha

Movies / TV Shows!

I'm watching Picard now. The new Star Trek series. If you like old Star Trek, you should like it. A much more optimistic vision than in the recent Star Trek Discovery
  6. victor_mancha

What game are you currently playing

Uncharted Trilogy. Probably the only games I play more than once
  7. victor_mancha

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

I agree. They introduced viewers to history as they could, now it can only be better. Also I hope the new costume designer has a little more imagination;)
  8. victor_mancha

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

I watched "The Witcher" series (the Netflix one ofcourse ;) ). Well ... I'm not delighted, but I'm not disappointed either. It's hard for me to write anything specific, because the quality of the series surprised me. It's better where I expected it to be weak. And it disappoints where I expected...
  9. victor_mancha

Why the person above you should be banned

I think everyone should be banned. The universe would be in order.
Top Bottom