Recent content by vladerik

+
  1. V

Finally brought "The Witcher"

Awww, hard luck, mate. I can imagine myself going berserk if anything was missing in my witcher-set. Well, to cheer you up, you just bought yourself the best RPG ever. Enjoy the story, choose well and be sure you'll get screwed no matter what choice you've made ^_^Oh, and welcome to the...
  2. V

The Joke Thread

I just love this one and while it's not entirely a joke, hell, I had a good laugh anyway.Dr. Schambaugh, of the University of Oklahoma School of Chemical Engineering, Final Exam question for May of 1997. Dr. Schambaugh is known for asking questions such as, "why do airplanes fly?" on his final...
  3. V

If you had one wish...?

And there is no coordination nor cooperation between those brains anyway. *sigh*
  4. V

What does your Nick Name mean?

Voil
  5. V

If you had one wish...?

And what would you do with such knowledge? Be careful what you wish for because its not just about finding a cure for cancer, or knowing the winning numbers on Thursday lottery. Its far more then that. Knowing everything would include all the stuff I'm thinking right now, even better, every...
  6. V

If you had one wish...?

You know, the more I think about it the more I realize that my needs are very simple. I might, of course, say that I'd wish to have a big pile of cash hidden somewhere in my closet but, frankly, I don't care about money and while I know it might solve some of my problems it would be a waste of...
  7. V

Phrase-exchange

It may sound like Czech but actually it's Polish; very deformed, clumsy but still... Czech and Polish are quite similar but Borat says a few things in what he calls Kazakh and all that stuff is entirely Polish. To be honest, some people in Poland felt deeply offended and there was quite a fuss...
  8. V

Express yourself

You know, I have lots of work to do, deadlines and all...and yet, I can't miss an opportunity to screw around a wee bit more, now can I? Would you mind if I use your list?Firstname in RL : TomekBirthday : nah, that I won’t tell (don’t get me wrong, I’m 22, It’s just my birthday is, emm, soon and...
  9. V

Help me learn Polish?

I wrote my BA thesis on translation of humour (Long live Terry Pratchett!). Always happy to discuss any matters concerning wordplay, My proficiency in German is, well, pretty low (communicative, nonetheless, still requires much work). I plan to study German (or French) for real in the nearest...
  10. V

Help me learn Polish?

I can send you stuff and help out in whatever you need. I study linguistics and do for a living as a translator. Powodzenia (good luck).^__^Vladerik
  11. V

Good Games made into Bad Movies/Good Movies made in to bad game.

OMG, you remember those old point n' click adventure games? Loved the Fate of Atlantis, oh, and the Last Crusade. Both briliant. Good old memories. Cheers Ryk! :beer:
  12. V

know what? Watching D&D made me thinking: 'where the hell did I see a crap like that?'. It took me a while but I finally got it. Its a Power Rangers reap off! It is! Same acting, same rubber monsters, same rubber swords and axes and 'sparkly' magic. Man, it's such a disgrace....Best regards to...
  13. V

How old are you ?

You're not! Happy gaming till 100.
  14. V

OMG, love Evil Dead (all three of them) - groovy!Back to the topic though:Dead or Alive was one hell of a horrible movie. Honesly, was there anything else in that decent game that could have been messed up more? Even Mortal Kombat 2 (the movie) was (slightly) better and, well, MK2 was already...
  15. V

Silent Hill - love the game(s), love the movie ^^Resident evil (the first movie, i mean) surely was enjoyable. I like the way movie influenced RE4, where you can actually go through that corridor with all those lasers - priceless. The same goes for Silent Hill 5. I haven't played it yet but I...
Top Bottom