Recent content by vTemeria

+
  1. V

Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon discussion thread

Looks very skelligan, i like it. the Triss one is so bad they should have reused the one from Witcher 2.
  2. V

Your opinion: Alternative look for Triss

I like fanservice so I like it. But I think that's what she would wear if she was a King's advisor, not a broke mage in Novigrad. NG+ is more important though, maybe that will come with the Ciri set.
  3. V

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Did CDPR say that? Maybe it was cut.
  4. V

That didn't happen, so it's a bug.
  5. V

Yennefer's fate [Spoiler]

Pretty sure he means as a consequence of his actions, not directly. But it's stupid to demand a consequence resulting in Yen's death because she's always a step ahead of everyone else I'll give her that. She wouldn't die as a consequence of Geralt's actions.
  6. V

Sex scenes in this game a re terrible compared to The Witcher 2

If your romancing Yennefer they're pretty much equal, but lol yes the Triss scenes are just recycled mocap.
  7. V

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

It's not even my morals, these morals are even in game, Yennefer and Triss don't seem to appreciate it if you decide that you love them both. It looks like a double standard and your explanation just paints Yen in an even worse light.
  8. V

They have a name for that but that's for another thread, and perhaps a different board. To put it simply that's bs. In game that's not even an acceptable excuse for Geralt, though it's not canon.
  9. V

I thought Geralt wasn't 'faithful' during one of their break ups? You can't be faithful when you're already broken up. Yen banged Geralt that night then banged the other guy. That's disgusting. That's just my opinion, I might think it's disgusting you might think it's complicated and I don't...
  10. V

I'd say that's a good thing, there answer was immediate for something that's not possible like changing the Reason of State quest to something that makes sense.
  11. V

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

I got the sense Cerys was into Geralt from the looks at the feast and her asking about Yennefer.
  12. V

Why screw up Dijkstra like that? Spoilers.

I was hoping Djikstra would put down the sword before he fucking hurt himself.
  13. V

Sex scenes in this game a re terrible compared to The Witcher 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxKRt-Kx9Ps It's actually not that much better now than I think about it.
  14. V

Witcher 3 "sexiness" way over hyped

Obviously 16 hours of mocap doesn't equal to 16 hours of sex. But there's hardly any.
Top Bottom