Recent content by whitewoof

+
  1. W

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

i want a romance option that brutally punishes Geralt for being a horny cheating bastard. Irresistible femme fatal who would literally stab him in the back or severely affect the outcome of major quests based on the decision to sleep with her or opt for blue balls
  2. W

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Truth is, the real immersion destroyer is having to wait 6 months for the next expansion
  3. W

[Spoilers] Does Geralt Die?

This question is probably 6 months late, but for those of you who opted for a successful romance with Triss/Yen, but got the 'suicidal' ending, did you still get the ending powerpoint slide with Geralt moving in with Yen/Triss?
  4. W

Secrets? Depth?

To be fair, no where in the canon literature or previous games was it hinted or shown that Geralt was a treasure hunter/puzzle solver kinda character in the likes of Lara Croft or Nathan Drake, or that he would be any good in solving such ancient puzzles. Not taking a dig at his intelligence...
  5. W

Iris' Greatest Fear (Plot Spoilers)

Among others, Padme' Amidala, like Iris, 'lost the will to live' and just died after Anakin Skywalker decided to become the biggest douchebag in the galaxy. So I'd say this 'dying from a broken heart' thing to be a quite common theme in contemporary literature
  6. W

Iris' Greatest Fear (Plot Spoilers)

I interpreted the Painted World as a side effect of Olgierd's wish to have both him and Iris live 'like there's no tomorrow'. While this wish does imply immortality in some sort, I don't think it specified in what way, whether in soul/mind or body. I always found it weird how if Olgierd wished...
  7. W

Hearts of Stone done before Isle of Mists

Do you have any video links of those conversations?
  8. W

Hearts of Stone done before Isle of Mists

I find the conversations pre-Isle of Mists much sadder than post-Isle of Mists, since you know what happens next. But this is interesting in the sense that the devs did record a few conversations with main NPCs from Wild Hunt that link to HoS. Playing HoS post epilogue, neither Dandelion or...
  9. W

Random werewolves encounters

Can't recall the name of the location, but I found one random werewolf outside that place in Skellige where some mage tried to turn a Nekker into a human, or was it vice-versa, near the entrance of the dungeon next to the tower. In my second playthrough in the same area a draconid spawned...
  10. W

Shanimance

Booooooooo :(
  11. W

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Aside from Oxenfurt and Velen, Hearts of Stone also took place on the moon ;) So I'm quite hopeful that other less utilized areas will be included as well
  12. W

Annoying HoS "underground drug factory" battle, and what it says about W3

I effing love fighting huge waves of human enemies in W3. Tip when fighting human mobs, always carry Northern Wind. Tawny oil and Blizzard are extremely handy, the slowmo effect you get after each kill with Blizzard on top of everyone being frozen with Northern Wind is the ultimate game changer...
  13. W

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced

Replayed HoS on DM NG+ 1.11, and I found the Caretaker to be the easiest boss among the main three, the most predictable. Found him harder back in DM NG 1.10, not sure if 1.11 nerfed him. Anyways, Caretaker basically only has 3 special moves: 1. Attack A - Charge, which he'll do when you're...
  14. W

Quest Reason of State - the most disappointing quest in the game and maybe even in the whole series

In defense of Sigi, i think he really expected Geralt not to interfere. Geralt himself shows he's quite disgusted with Roche's idea of surrendering to Nilfgaard after everything that's happened. Sigi's plans post-Radovid wouldn't have succeeded with the Temerian guerrilla army still strong and...
  15. W

[Spoilers] Does Geralt Die?

Geralt could probably kill all those drowners and water hags in his sleep. Honestly, I don't see why he should be suicidal even if Ciri dies. In the context of the story, she sacrifices herself to save their world, and probably all worlds in every alternate universe. A very noble cause that she...
Top Bottom