Recent content by wiedzmin93

+
  1. W

The Witcher Christmas Card

Greets!I have not been posting much as of late (Too busy playing the game!), but I wanted to type a quick thank you to all at CDPR for the Xmas card and for the great game, as well as all the hard work you put into this!Merry Christmas or Solstice or Kwanza or whatever the Hell you celebrate to...
  2. W

Patch 1.2 available!

Anyone else get a "Rappelz Epic III" firewall warning after installing patch 1.2?I know it is a free MMO, but I do not play it and it popped up right after I installed the patch...Odd...
  3. W

People using Cheats?

Eh...to each his own. You pay 45+ dollars for a game...if a persaon wants to cheat, live and be merry! I play for the challenge, so I do not particullarly like to cheat the first time through. But that is just my opinion, and I certainly would not berate someone who DOES like to use cheats.
  4. W

People using Cheats?

I use cheats now and again. NEVER on online (MMO) games (that is an unfair advantage and contrary to my code of honour ;)) and ONLY after I have beaten a single player game at least once through without them. I basically use them for fun (for example, GTA cheat codes are a load of fun to mess...
  5. W

Where to buy the book?

You will not find it on Amazon.com. I bought mine from Amazon.co.uk. Pricing was not too bad, and the stories were great reads...so definetly worth it.Good luck!
  6. W

Martial Arts and "The Witcher"

Adrian, Congrats! I am glad you are still in one peice! ;)Sorry, my posting has been down the last few day....been crazy busy with work (and trying to avoid spoilers from all the lucky bastards who have a copy of the game already >:()I am off to Salem MA for the week but I will definitely...
  7. W

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hey! Welcome back!
  8. W

Where are you from ?

There is no need to apologize for that. ;DWelcome to the board everyone I did not get a chance to say "Haloo" to.7 days to go, Ladies and Gentlemen...
  9. W

Hopefully, you will still be pretty in the after photos! ;DGood luck again.
  10. W

Good luck, Brother! Will you have any video of you kickin arse? ;)
  11. W

New gameplay at 1 UP

I do not know if it is just me, but he has such a relaxing vibe to his voice. He should do Meditation tapes! ;)Maybe, I just burn too much "Mandrake root"...
  12. W

Ask the Dev Team (old one)

I believe ALL sexual references/acts are REMOVED. That would include the cards as there are certain acts that are required to aquire them.
  13. W

Official system requirements

"Tolerance" is for thinking, adult, human beings...despite having the luxury to hide behind pixilated anonymity. ;DBut, we are straying off topic...
  14. W

Official system requirements

No, I do not think...I exist purely on intuition.Some people do not reside upon such lofty hieghts of wisdom, they may, on occassion, need to ask a "dumb question." "Dumb questions" are not only posed to the devs on this forum...other people try to help fellow posters out if they can. There are...
  15. W

Favorite book?

Pretty much sums up my opinions on it. As I typed, I only read the first book, but I noticed the differences right off. I did not think it was too bad for what it was (Sci-fi channel budget...hell, they have done worse. I thought they did a pretty decent job with the Dune books). And though, I...
Top Bottom