Recent content by xanas1489

+
  1. X

Witcher 3 crashing constantly, have been attempting to fix for months with no avail

I'm reading through the book now (boy what a read) and It lead me to check in my system information and to pull up recent windows error messages. Oddly enough I dont see an error for when I was p[laying a few days ago but I see some errors from a while back that say withcer 3.exe has stopped...
  2. X

Witcher 3 crashing constantly, have been attempting to fix for months with no avail

Witcher 3 crashing constantly, have been attempting to fix for months with no avail I posted a couple threads here trying to get help (http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/64602-Witcher-3-minimizing-to-desktop-randomly-during-gameplay-Desperately-need-help!?p=2001380#post2001380). I have been...
  3. X

Witcher 3 minimizing to desktop randomly during gameplay. Desperately need help!

ok I tried all of that and it did massively help with framerate and stability. However it has now returned to alt tabbing. I played for roughly half an hour or so before it crashed again.
  4. X

Witcher 3 minimizing to desktop randomly during gameplay. Desperately need help!

Still cannot get Witcher 3 to run without crashing The other day I posted a thread here (http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/64602-Witcher-3-minimizing-to-desktop-randomly-during-gameplay-Desperately-need-help!?p=2001380#post2001380) with all my specs and previous issues. I tried several...
  5. X

I'm on 347 right now I belive. I've tried 150. 153. i believe 157, and also ive tried the newest drivers. Ill try to verify the cache though ---------- Updated at 12:30 AM ---------- Any recommendations on a driver?
  6. X

Witcher 3 minimizing to desktop randomly during gameplay. Desperately need help! I've been trying for weeks to get the witcher 3 to start working on my PC. The game will run just fine for about 15-20 minutes then it will minimize to desktop almost like alt tabbing (impossible since I use xbox...
Top Bottom