Recent content by XanderThd

+
  1. X

GWENT coming to PAX East 2017

Good luck there! Hope you will make a good impression!:cheers:
  2. X

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Update is Now Live!

Sure, sure. I wrote a suggestion that can be applied to all the cards that are going to change for better or worse in the future and that means that I was solely playing some sort of weather deck and I'm complaining. Flawless deduction there lol! Learn the difference between an argued suggestion...
  3. X

In need of suggestions

In need of suggestions Hey there! Like the title says I need some suggestion regarding an effective but somewhat cheap deck for ranked. I took a peek at the top decks on GwentDB but while I was browsing the decks and their contents I realized that every single one needs a bunch of key...
  4. X

GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

Kegs not ore.:)
  5. X

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Update is Now Live!

I concur. Plus the 3 silver weather cards though obviously nerfed don't mill for the full scrap price even though this should have been the correct course of action at this point. Tbh I'm currently wary to craft some new cards because I don't know if they will end being useful or not. Yes I am...
  6. X

A new, beneficial Mode

Done, thanks for the suggestion! I really hope at least a variation of this idea gets implemented.
  7. X

A new, beneficial Mode

A new, beneficial Mode Hey there! Gwent captivated my attention as soon as was announced as a standalone game and after a few months of waiting I got accepted in the Open Beta phase in December. I really want this game to succeed because - for me at least - it feels like a breath of fresh air...
Top Bottom