Recent content by xelfox

+
  1. X

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

I paid for this game ... a beautiful game ...but this patch ... was published without the required test ...and this is the result ....
  2. X

O_O'good, I have to throw down the system to install a patch .... why not with the 1.3 needed this? staff can give us an answer?
  3. X

And now where is http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=16850.0 ?_?______________________________________________________________________An Error Has Occurred!The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you...
  4. X

Thanks for the clarification... but the next time is better not remove the thread, leave, and insert a link to another thread
  5. X

LOLOLOLOLOL well :D very well I will try shaman dance :D LOLOLOLOLOLInstall patch... DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME :D WWE STYLE :D it's a joke...maybe...
  6. X

stay here for a response is uselessI understand that it is better to wait until the next patch because this is only a beta ...full of bugs
  7. X

Yes it's mine, and anyone deleted it...
  8. X

I've installed the original linked patch from the link why i have to verify md5?please explain to me....and in what mode i have to know what is the true md5 code for the italian language???if the problem is on this file...we are beta tester?where are beta tester of CD project?i don't understand...
  9. X

who have to delete my discussion? and why? >:(_____________________________________________________________________________Hello, i have on my system windows Vista 32bit, i've downloaded from your site the patch 1.4 and i've tried to install it but i have this error:error on...
  10. X

uhm any notice from the staff? I've tried to apply the patch 1.4 at the game ver. 1.0 and 1.3 and nothing change....I've tried to:- remove localized.key- execute in compatibility mode winXpSp2 - run with the admin privilage- remove all sub selected language (only italian selected)what is...
  11. X

How to get Enhanced Edition of The Witcher for free!

I've get the same error with italian version... o.s. vista 32bitre-install but nothing to do, there is the same problem, the process stop at 1% with localized.key file in data directoryhttp://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=16971.msg391365#msg391365
  12. X

Hello, i have on my system windows Vista 32bit, i've downloaded from your site the patch 1.4 and i've tried to install it but i have this error:error on data/localized.keytransfert functions errorNot censoredI've tried to run installer with admin privilage, but nothingi've tried to uninstall...
  13. X

[Act IV] Bug in the witcher's house

if i try to put an item in container i have problemif i try to get an item from container i haven't problemin particular if i try that in chapter 4 in the house of witcher i found this prb
  14. X

[Act IV] Bug in the witcher's house

[Act IV] Bug in the witcher's house Hi to all!I've this problem, when i try to put a item in container (witcher's house containers) nothing happens, i try to drag and drop to double click but nothing... why?there is a solution for this prb?Thanks!
Top Bottom