Recent content by ZaneGondel

+
  1. ZaneGondel

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

This patch is a joke. I tried playing after the update and lets see still a lot of stuff that I would think would be easy fixes have not been fixed like collision mesh error i found a guy stuck in wall could only see his left arm, there is another error behind the elevator in the garage of the...
  2. ZaneGondel

Hotfix 1.11

Maybe test your patches before you put them out because there is still more issues with the patch that you said got fixed that didn't get fixed.
  3. ZaneGondel

Patch 1.1

Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy. Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy. Again they didn't fix this but say they did still bugged in...
  4. ZaneGondel

Patch 1.1

Lmao umm no the consumer should not have to fix the game. Bet this is someone who works at CD projekt red posting this.
  5. ZaneGondel

Patch 1.1

good for you but a lot of other people have they need to fix that stuff first. The the NPC needs to fixed then the other stuff added I guess the other 2 things you listed I don't care if they are or are not in the game. But really at this point after the first patch that did not really fix some...
  6. ZaneGondel

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

The reason they do is because 1 they always say they are open and honest with the gamers and 2 because gamer have had enough of it from other companies and yes its a bit on fair that a lot of its being taken out on CD projekt red but they did mess up in a big way so they do deserve some of it.
  7. ZaneGondel

Patch 1.1

Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy. Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy. Still bugged in my play through but hmm here it says they...
  8. ZaneGondel

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Watch crowbcats video about all the things they promised would be in cyberpunk 2077 and that never made it into the game. He talks about being honest and the company did nothing but lie about the game before it came out. They would not even let people who reviewed the game even use there own...
Top Bottom