Recent content by ZeroZero30

+
  1. Z

Visibility range of sails/masts/rigging or entire ships

So... about those other ships still (with v1.22) getting their sails/masts faded out: I hope that's still on the to-do-list for one of the future patches, or a possible EE of TW3 even(?).
  2. Z

The "improved" 1.21 UI and what's wrong with it

All this seems strangely familiar to the little debacle when Wasteland 2's Director's Cut (better known as the Definitive Console Edition) was released or should I say forced upon PC players last year. The same ridiculously enlarged fonts and buttons, the same questionable changes made to...
  3. Z

Are you sure? I thought that 1.10 because it tampered so much with the Velen/Novigrad map actually did fix the ridiculously short draw distance of the sails/masts on Radovid's ship. You can even see it from quite far now. Maybe you also need Hearts of Stone installed to have it take...
  4. Z

LoD Research Thread

No, I don't think so. Should be static like the rest of what gets faded out, like the mast and the rigging. Thanks for looking into this @CarolKarine !
  5. Z

LoD Research Thread

Well I for one would REALLY appreciate if at least something could be done in this particular case: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/52599-Visibility-range-of-sails-masts-rigging-or-entire-ships
  6. Z

Hitching/stuttering in Ciri's walking animation

Did some ingame recording today and I thought why not help a brother out. Feel free to use this as hard proof when placing a ticket or something.
  7. Z

Did they fix horse walking animation yet?

Here's some slowed down footage of the frame skip in Roach's trotting animation. Maybe this will finally make the devs aware of the issue, if they aren't already.
  8. Z

Auto sheathe

I usually avoid quoting myself, but...
  9. Z

1.08, no improvements in this regard whatsoever. It still takes just one small step and boom! - there's the sails, masts and rigging. I would expect something like this on "Low" but with everything cranked to "Ultra"? Is it because it's baked into the assets and you can't really change...
  10. Z

Here's another shot (with everything cranked to Ultra as usual) to put things a little bit more into perspective. Notice how buildings of Oxenfurt and even Novigrad in the far distance are still visible while the sail, mast and rigging of the Nilfgaardian ship anchored in the little bay in...
  11. Z

NPC Pop-in STILL NOT FIXED

Yup, can confirm. It's somewhat improved but nowhere near to be satisfactory. It's still pretty much like this: or this:
  12. Z

Auto sheathe

Seeing that this was not included with 1.07 can we get at least some feedback from the devs whether they are even aware of auto-drawing/-sheathing causing trouble for quite a lot of people and are at least considering putting an on/off option in the game at some point further down the road...
  13. Z

The issue still persists with 1.07. I know there are more pressing matters to attend to and issues to fix but please consider keeping the sails, masts and rigging of ships visible even at really long distances. It already works really well with other assets like the mentioned landmarks or...
  14. Z

Visibility range of sails/masts/rigging or entire ships Surely you have noticed by now that certain landmarks or locales in the world stay visible even over long distances, like Oxenfurt, Crow's Perch or that huge tree in southeastern Velen. Now what still irks me is that this isn't the case...
  15. Z

Ludicrous Death Compedium.

Most ludicrous deaths in my case are still caused by Geralt randomly putting away his sword mid-combat because of auto-sheathing.
Top Bottom