Search results

+
  1. sidspyker

Triss Screenshot Thread

*scratches head* I don't remember any of this happening in B&W... mods or did I miss something
  2. sidspyker

Please don't let the witcher series die

I just mentioned it as a reference because Karadin used that quote to say he intended to do just that. Jad Karadin, not Geralt. But he does get a few choices where he can say things along those lines in both base game and B&W.
  3. sidspyker

Why was Witcher 1's atmosphere so special?

Music pretty much. The difference between 1 and 2+3 I find is that TW1 since it was on an ancient engine and they had to make do with old cruft, certain things couldn't be expressed via visual means so audio had to compensate for that, and the music did exactly that, it sets the tone for the...
  4. sidspyker

Well... Jad Karadin.
  5. sidspyker

How does Aard Piercing cold work?

Where is this location you tested at btw, seems like a good place to try things out. Can you mark it on the map? It looks to me like where we find the stray wild hunt hound or White Orchard.
  6. sidspyker

Analysis: With Witcher 3 CDPR no longer treat the players like adults [SPOILERS]

No. The exact opposite, that I'm not arguing that, never argued that and will not respond to any such argument either because they have 0 to do with what I said. That's the end of it.
  7. sidspyker

Patch 1.13 ?

Ex-moderator just makes me a regular user, no powers.
  8. sidspyker

Patch 1.13 ?

Since the 2nd expansion is out, the next patch would be 1.22. HoS was x.1x
  9. sidspyker

[BUG] Repeated minimizing to Desktop

Yeah it happens sometimes. Right click refreshing on desktop and then opening the game again works for me.
  10. sidspyker

Analysis: With Witcher 3 CDPR no longer treat the players like adults [SPOILERS]

I'm not sure why you're parading around words like objectivity in entertainment media which is subjective to its core nor where you got the idea my witcher fantasy is contesting any 'objective quality' of anything. It's a mere example of differences. My comment was directed at several comments...
  11. sidspyker

TW3 is the perfect conclusion to the saga. The devs have worked on this project for like a decade or more, it's time to move on, nobody wants to continue doing the same things forever. If they just keep churning them out, devs will want to leave too because they want something fresh and new -...
  12. sidspyker

Grandmaster Manticore Armour

Yeah NG+ has a different Manticore apparently. Might be intentional, might be bugged don't know. Here's what my non-NG+ Manticore looks like(dyed and didn't have gauntlets)
  13. sidspyker

I'll be playing Witcher 1-3 until the day I die, no goodbyes here :P
  14. sidspyker

1.21 Anti-Aliasing Not Working

I haven't faced any such issues, about the same about of jaggies as before so I don't know. And sometimes it's hard to tell.
  15. sidspyker

[Mod] Ultra Grass 420

It's been quite alright for me so far, nothing I'd consider a cost too dear for what it offers. Endorsed.
  16. sidspyker

[Mod] Ultra Grass 420

I might not be understanding how to use this mod properly. I install this and if the grass density is at ultra then camera angle makes things flicker around. If I keep density at 400 then it's too low and it still seems like patchy grass. Am I doing something wrong? EDIT: Okay setting grass to...
  17. sidspyker

No more footprints on mud, snow, sand.

Zenball Seems to be working for me
  18. sidspyker

1.21 Anti-Aliasing Not Working

It might be due to high TextureMipBias value adding high frequency details. In user.settings try setting TextureMipBias= to something like -0.7 or -0.8 and see if that makes any difference.
  19. sidspyker

[MODS] A small collection of personal mods

Adding another vote to the "waiting for env to stabilise so that Asmo can update his env files because they're great"
  20. sidspyker

The compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Yeah about that, could go on a whole debate about that... Basically, if you use something like -1 then it will make certain textures sharper but it will also introduce shimmering because there aren't any actual 'details' sharpening gives you, it's just noise that we've found pleasing because of...
Top Bottom