Search results

+
  1. H

First reviews – great notes!

The French website jeuxvideo.com gave it a 16/20. They said it's a good game but the thing that annoyed them the most was the loading time which are a bit too long, and that there are too much clones. [I]The Witcher est assurément un très bon jeu de rôle. Il rate juste l'excellence de peu, mais...
  2. H

How old are you ?

I'm 18. And the first game I ever played was Mario on NES.
  3. H

RPG discussion -- general

In my opinion, the best RPG is either Final Fantasy VII (the very first RPG I ever played ;D) or Valkyrie Profile (the first one, released on Playstation)Both have a great story, deep characters, an awesome fighting system (the materia (FFVII) : brilliant and it's also a part of the story)I've...
  4. H

Favorite book?

I forgot it ... The first saga I ever read. It's with this book I discover my need to read fantasy books :p But I won't say it's my favorite book eventhough it's the saga which made me want to discover more of that kind. I'd rather say it's "the trigger" book ;D
  5. H

Favorite book?

Definitely The Sword of Truth (saga). Writen by an American author, Terry Goodkind. I read it in French, but when I would have some time, I'll read it in its original version :pThe story is just awesome and deals with everything : love, magic, political issues, adventure, plot etc. Well, it...
  6. H

The Witcher rated by ESRB and USK.

The French rating is given by PEGI. Nothing about that for the moment (I just checked the website ;) )But, don't worry, I don't think we'll have a censored version. EDIT :- Where ? http://www.pegi.info/fr/index/- When ? Don't know ???
  7. H

“Sword of the Witcher” – premiere of VADER’s newest video clip today!

Not the kind of metal I like, too heavy (yeah, there's worse, but still :p), but not that bad. Maybe it's the voice which make me feel that way. Anyway ...I got to see parts of video of TW I hadn't seen, so great news :p DEAR GOD. Someone who knows Sonata Arctica ... I can't believe it ! It's so...
  8. H

The official Witcher Gameplay already on the web!

I really like how the cities ... well ... "lives". You've done an incredible work about that. And as it has already been said, the way Geralt's hair move is just awesome. And the music (I imagine they had been extracted from the game) totally fit with the game.Well ... Nothing to add :pAnd yeah...
  9. H

Games Convention 2007.

Yep, this GC made people realize what they were missing without knowing TW :pAnd eventhough TW didn't "win", it's a huge step anyway, because a lot of website \ mag write about it (even one of the "bigger" french game related website made a preview of it =). And considering that the game is...
  10. H

Where are you from ?

I'm from France, precisely from a small village in Normandie (west-north from Paris)(By the way, my english can be full of mistakes, so please, don't hesitate showing them to me :p)
  11. H

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi everyone, I'm KB, I'm from France and I've been following the news about The Witcher for a few month now, and I gotta say, I really look forward playing this game :)I don't know anything about The Witcher or Sapkowski, except what I learned during those few month and I'm planning to get...
Top Bottom