Search results

+
  1. Nemomallo

Witcher 2 Modding

Witcher 2 Modding Hallo, ich weiß, dass es ein englisches Hexer 2 (Witcher 2) Modding-Forum gibt, aber ich dachte mir, vielleicht wäre es nett, wenn es auch was auf Deutsch dazu gibt. Leider ist die Aktivität und die Anzahl der Leute, die an Mods arbeiten, zweieinhalb Jahre nachdem der Hexer 3...
  2. Nemomallo

Blood and Wine Models

Blood and Wine Models Dear Witcher 3 Modding community, I am currently trying to import models of the Witcher 3 into the Witcher 2 REDKit. There are no problems importing meshes of the basic game and Hearts of Stone, but I am facing some problems with the Blood and Wine models. I am talking...
  3. Nemomallo

List of The Witcher 3/1 files imported into the REDKit

List of The Witcher 3/1 files imported into the REDKit Hello dear Reader, the goal of this thread is to show which meshes and other things of The Witcher 3 already have been imported to the REDkit. And who is eager to share those imported files. Please consider before making a new post that...
  4. Nemomallo

Creating a streaming trap_door

Creating a streaming trap_door Hello Dear Readers, my question is very simple. Is it possible, or did somebody try or know how to create a streaming trap_door template (or a normal trap door , which is streams partitions quest skripted). Would it be possible changing stuff in the skriptfiles...
Top Bottom