Search results

+
  1. B

What are your top three favourite scenes from TW3?

My top three scenes: When I laughed the hardest: When I felt the most teary-eyed: When I felt the biggest chill up my spine:
  2. B

The Witcher - Cosplay Thread

The above pic is part of a set as it turns out. Here's the full gallery: http://imgur.com/gallery/o9NIv I like the meditation pic:
  3. B

A Closer Look at The Witcher 3's Most Outrageous Quest

A Closer Look at The Witcher 3's Most Outrageous Quest As Hearts of Stone is probably my favorite content of TW3, this video caught my attention. It's an analysis of the "Dead Man's Party" quest. There's also a write-up of it: A Closer Look at The Witcher 3's Most Outrageous Quest
  4. B

The Witcher - Cosplay Thread

Lady of the Woods
  5. B

Yen Or Triss?

I speak up for that choice when I can. I like both Sorceresses well enough, but I generally dislike both women as permanent mates, for the reasons often given by both "sides" in the debate. It's not as if not being tied to someone as a life-mate is being alone. I like the idea of Geralt...
  6. B

The Beauty of Witcher 3 in Stunning Screenshots

I've seen a lot of beautiful screenshots from this game. These however are breathtaking. Thanks for sharing.
  7. B

Share Your Screenshots!!!

This is my new wallpaper. Thank you.
  8. B

[MOD] Crow's Perch And Hattori Fast Travel

Mod of the year, right here...
  9. B

Which creatures/beings would you classify as demons in Witcher 3 and it's two expansions(maybe spoilers)?

Is this just going by subjective ideas? Like how Sylvans look like Beelzebub? A lot of Relicts and Hybrids look like demons. I don't think there's any in-game classification of demons, not much discussion of them at all, really. Djinn are demons of a sort in real mythology (oxymoron, but...
  10. B

Ending Question. the only quest left is something ends something begins, should I do expansions and then end the game with ciri?

I never got this. :/ But I'm usually in Final Preparations by the time I do Hearts of Stone. You should be able to go back to Corvo Bianco after finishing the vanilla campaign and get the visitor scene.
  11. B

Yen Or Triss?

I can't choose a favorite in German, Yen and Triss both sound too similar for me to decide. Germans really talk down in their throat don't they? As a side note , something's wrong with the reverb or recording quality in German.... sounds like they're recording in a closet with a helmet on. :/
  12. B

Yen Or Triss?

Does one sound sexier than the other? More annoying?
  13. B

Yen Or Triss?

That's a good complaint. Even I, a southerner, pronounce it better than she does. A counterpoint gripe for me with Yen (and most of the Brit VA's) would be the intrusive / linking "r" sound. It happens with words that end in vowels. In practice the best example in-game is this "r" sound...
  14. B

Yen Or Triss?

Well I think we're talking about why the two women's voices are a turn-on or a turn-off, seems pretty directly related to being in a romance with them.
  15. B

Yen Or Triss?

I think why it sounds wrong to you is most Europeans learn English with a British pronunciation. I personally don't feel language can be correct or incorrect in the way that mathematics can (as an unchanging constant), although obviously I acknowledge the need for rules of grammar and...
  16. B

Yen Or Triss?

I kind of agree with the British accents sounding villainous to Americans, but I really think that if they could have, they would have given everybody British accents in TW3. The only North American accents are from returning characters, who were voiced with such accents since TW1, where...
  17. B

TW3 needs of an EE?

Alright man. In that case I'll still abstain from voting because I feel like you gave us a false choice between "this game literally needs more work to make it not suck" or "the game is perfect already and I hate new content." I take your meaning. We're better off for it. :)
  18. B

TW3 needs of an EE?

Ah, gotcha. In that case I'll have to delete my vote. I would happily play TW3 with the expanded content that you guys are describing. But I don't think the game needs it. I was taking "need" literally, as in: the game is bad/incomplete/not right without that content. For example, I happily...
  19. B

TW3 needs of an EE?

Voted no. That's not to say the game couldn't use more work. I think all kinds of stuff could be fleshed out. And the newest interface was a "1 step forward, two steps back" kind of deal. More patches would be most welcome. Don't forget even TW2 continued to get content patches after its EE...
  20. B

An Analysis of The Witcher 3's Setting: Velen

Well done! I look forward to the other videos in this series. You're right about the Bloody Baron - you could do a whole video on Strenger alone.
Top Bottom