Search results

+
  1. B

rokenz workshop

looks so much better, can't wait!
  2. B

rokenz workshop

Like his Geralt E3 mod, all he has to do is using the vanilla head mesh as base then adjust it to look similar to that one, it looks better than vanilla anyway. However, you are welcome to save rokenz the trouble by helping him create a whole new head mesh similar to that of Sword of Destiny...
  3. B

rokenz workshop

Thank you for your hard work! I have a feeling that your mods will end up being my essential TW3 mods soon :) As for Yennefer, I think you should make this version, the face doesn't look that different from vanilla so new face mesh and texture wouldn't be needed...
  4. B

[MOD REQUEST] TW3's Geralt face texture to TW2

I know how these things work. But I don't think porting nor re-UVW mapping are necessary, the texture just needs to be "adjusted" to have the same UV map as TW2. There was this guy did it from TW1 to TW2 and backward (though the one he did for TW2 could use more works). Also, porting is a bad...
  5. B

[MOD REQUEST] TW3's Geralt face texture to TW2

[MOD REQUEST] TW3's Geralt face texture to TW2 Hello, I'm sorry if this is already requested, I think it would be great if someone could get his current face texture to work in TW2. I understand someone might want the other way around due to how he looked older and book-ish in TW2 but I prefer...
  6. B

[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

wonder if someone could make a retexture for Geralt default armor to looks like TW3 wolven lvl1 armor :)
  7. B

[Spoiler/Survey/Discussion] Pre-epilogue vs Post-epilogue DLC: What should CDPR focus on?

To me, Witcher 3 ended as the credit roll. We know what will become of Ciri, we know that Geralt continues his path or live happily with his loved one, we know that people get on with their lives,... that's all we need to know as the story ended. What the writers want to tell us has already been...
  8. B

Wolf Gear announcement yaaaaayyyy!!

Here are some problems I have with this DLC (may contain spoilers): - The blacksmith in Kaer Muire who sold one of the maps is nowhere to be found at end game. That means it's impossible to get part 3 map if you finisned all main quests. - Starting armor is level 14, schematics are in Kaer...
  9. B

Analysis: With Witcher 3 CDPR no longer treat the players like adults [SPOILERS]

as many people said before, TW3 is one of the best games ever on its own, but not good as a sequel. even though #1,2,3 are not that bad to me, I hate the inconsistency and some dumb decisions such as Dijkstra in Reason of State. but #4? fantastic writing and straight to the point! #4 is what...
  10. B

Letter from A. (could he be...) [Witcher 1 Spoilers]

Good find! I'm glad CDPR hasn't forgot TW1
  11. B

What disappointed you about this game?

Disappointed at how save import doesn't matter which led to annoying inconsistencies, and the lack of sexual encounters. Other than that, I love the game and it's absolutely amazing for an open world game, might not be the best Witcher game but it's so much better than many games I played in...
  12. B

The Whispering Hillock - Did you save the children?

No, you don't suppose to read the book, but you are supposed to acknowledge that the game has its lore. You can play the game as whatever you see fit, but you can't use your opinion to counter against arguments based on facts. You claim druid don't have to be human, I corrected you on that part...
  13. B

You are talking it out of your ass. You knew this game is based on the books, right? New stories and characters are made by CDPR, but the lore is still based on books, not their own or your own make up lore. Druid in The Witcher is an organized "guild" with its own leaders in Brokilon, just...
  14. B

Optional Romantic Encounters which SHOULD have existed

- Rosa var Attre to start with, the ending of her side quest couldn't feel cheaper. - Corrine is hot! I think Geralt should get to know her better, after all, my Geralt told her everything about his life. - Cerys, I think she has the hot for Geralt - There was a witch in E3 gameplay trailer, she...
  15. B

This has nothing to do with character being omnipotent. The writers put clues and hints for players to investigate by themselves, it makes sense as much as it can be, people who played TW1 and went through Raymond's quests would understand what I'm talking about and what the writers intended for...
  16. B

What information is there for Geralt to gather in that trailer? The soldiers didn't do anything wrong to hang the witch, but they were wrong when they tried to rape the woman. It wasn't a lesser evil choice, Geralt did the obvious right thing. So it's not the case here, but as I said, there are...
  17. B

Just because you did something bad without knowing it doesn't make it a lesser evil choice. A lesser evil choice is when you have to pick an evil choice that has less impact than other evil choices. However, Geralt has all the informations he needed at that moment, whether you aware of it is up...
  18. B

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

Really hate the fact that most of TW2 events have become literally non-existed. Well, I guess making choices matter for an open-world game is not easy, but the inconsistencies is unforgiveable. I remember Letho saying that Yen has amnesia just like Geralt, but somehow she doesn't have one in TW3.
  19. B

Save some children's lives for freedom of an evil spirit, death of a family, a village and worse things to come are not worth it. So you saved these childrens, what then? Will it stop the crones from getting a new one to eat, will it stop poor people from throwing their childs away? Fooling...
  20. B

[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

yeah, I believe it will requires a lot of work. I hope someone will get to it though, a full unofficial patch would be great
Top Bottom