Search results

+
  1. H

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

I think CDPR need to stop dallying with someone else's opinion, even if this is the opinion of the fans. The game is made by the studio, not by its fans. Therefore, fans should respect the choice of developers. And if they are so disappointed that they will not buy a new game - well, well, this...
  2. H

Not necessarily. As for me, I've gotten bored with them after the three games. It's unfair. There is no option "Geralt" in the poll attached herein. You suppress my rights.:(:p
  3. H

Geralt Forever I see a lot of people on this forum with the opinion that either: 1) there should not be any more games in The Witcher series; 2) the main character of new games should be someone other than Geralt. But why? I have three objective arguments and one subjective argument for the...
  4. H

[Spoilers] An earnest plea [Continue The Witcher Series]

Ciri is too op. If you want to play as Ciri, then just play Shadow of Mordor because it's literally the same kind of combat you would get with Ciri.
  5. H

Are you worried Witcher 3 was "Jump the shark" & future CDPR games will get worse?

Actually, Cerys becoming a queen would not be strange to me. A female ruler has always been quite normal for Scandinavian countries. Although, the shieldmaidens in each every village seem really misplaced. They could participate in forays, but it is highly unusual to watch them standing as...
  6. H

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

Why are there naked women and tattooed criminals at Vegelbud Ball? Is this a meeting of aristocrats or what?
  7. H

How do you make the open world more interesting?

Of all wild animals except wolves and bears I've seen only hares and does. It would be nice to append foxes, elks, deers, boars, beavers and badgers.
  8. H

Small fixes and drawbacks.

1. I noticed that, with the help of witcher senses, we could only hear sounds from monsters and bandits, but couldn't hear does and hares at all. I think Geralt should be able to hear all the sounds. 2. Chests, levers, books and other inanimate and immovable things shouldn't have glow when using...
  9. H

The new forum look

I also think that after the redesign less people started to visit the forum. The worst thing is now only half as many threads fit on a single page.
  10. H

Poker

Poker Why does this poker have such characteristics and requirements? Is it normal? It seems like it's a nonsense of an addict! :o:whatthe::shock:
  11. H

Free TW1

Free TW1 With the coming of the end of the witcher series, could the devs make the first game free to download? :w00t:
  12. H

Darker nights

You are wrong. White Orchard is at the same latitude as Vizima, but nights there are as bright as in Novigrad.
  13. H

How do you make the open world more interesting?

I can add that there is a crowd of people in the streets in Novigrad at night, especially in comparison to Vizima. And I do not like that. In Vizima, it is scary to walk in the streets in the dark, while in Novigrad, there is no difference. The strangest thing is that the street musicians do not...
  14. H

Character Appearances

What do you think of the new appearance of the main characters? For example, in TW1, Lambert has more delicate facial features. In my opinion, they (Lambert and Eskel) were more pretty than now. And Bianka in TW2 reminded me of Laurie Holden the actress. She have attracted me more like this...
  15. H

Darker nights

Well, there is no ignorance or arrogance here. :lol: I just like those dark nights in TW and I'd like have something similar in TW3. And I am not alone in wanting it.
  16. H

Darker nights

The nights are short and light. Am I the only one annoyed with it? It gets light at 3am!
  17. H

Problems with Russian Localization

I've found a few mistakes in the Russian version of the game. ::) Wrong: двадцать лето Correct: двадцать лет Wrong: язык озвучения Correct: язык озвучки Wrong: Przejdzmy dalej Correct: Продолжим/Давай продолжим.
  18. H

TW3: freeplay

TW3: freeplay What do you think about the possibility of the game continuing after the credits? Don't you think that it "blurs" the finale and prevents it from being put to an end once and for all? It is like watching a good movie after the credits when everything has already been said and done.
Top Bottom