Search results

+
  1. S

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Already posted this much earlier in the thread, so repeating myself here somewhat. Just imho, but reasonably certain no post-end game content is going to happen for the following reasons: - There is no post-end game state - 2 announced expansions all happen during the main story (if you have...
  2. S

Describe your Geralt of Rivia roleplaying experience (romances, morality, and so on)

For me the game was such a deep experience because of the way i got into witcher universe - i first played witcher 1&2, and then read all the books shortly before the third game. I think this kind of sequencing provides most meaningful experience, as not having any outside knowledge gives you a...
  3. S

+1 to that, calm your beards, guys. dont think too much rabid fanboyism adds any credibility to this thread, it has kept quite high standart of quality so far, no need to overdo it.
  4. S

Zeroscape #1 quality poster
  5. S

The Unofficial "Geralt in Skellige" thread - those Highlander Vikings and their wacky hijinks

Skellige was by far the saddest part of the game for me. I did mainquests and Yen questline first, was so heartbroken after breaking up with her, couldnt actually bring myself to do any exploration there (sad/melancholic soundtrack added to the experience too). Just rushed through most...
  6. S

You guys should have faith. I mean even with all those issues we are discussing here wasnt the game amazing? It for sure was. Look around these forums,even when people are discussing their gripes with the game, there is a great percentage of posts that go smthn like “well, this was truly...
  7. S

I actually had the option to tell them im not with Yen anymore (when drinking with Eskel and Lambert at KM) That exactly how i felt too, tried to express that in one of my earlier posts.
  8. S

For me personally, the thing missing the most was actually seeing Geralt and Triss happy together. It was already mentioned here in the thread how sad of a character Triss is in this game. Like when you first meet her she is just radiating sadness, which you can understand, given what happened...
  9. S

I too dont think there is going to be any content (in form of DLC or expansion) made specifically for Triss. Its just very uncommon (at least in my experience) in game development to make content for only a part of playerbase (even righteously disgruntled part). Also my guess is that there...
  10. S

Yeah, i found her and that was the conversation i got.
  11. S

Me too. There was also the same situation in Novigrad, where after the rat-catcher quest she tells you where she lives and that she would be glad to see you, i ran around for a good hour looking for her, only to be disappointed.
  12. S

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

I kind of get where you guys are coming from, as i too have finished the game and it is easily the best one i ever played. And even though i got the best ending i could wish for, like many of you, i still am sad and depressed that such a monumental journey (through all the times with games and...
  13. S

I too have just finished the game, and first of all i must say it was by far the best game i ever played (and i have played ALOT of them), for i have never felt as invested in characters/story as i did during my w3 playthrough. That the game mattered to me as much as did is in great part...
Top Bottom