Search results

+
  1. J

[Visual Glitch] Ofieri Saber (Steel Relic) Sheath

[Visual Glitch] Ofieri Saber (Steel Relic) Sheath So I've been using the Ofieri Saber I found during my run of HoS, and I've noticed this visual bug where the wrong type of sheath is used for it on Geralt's back. I've attached a picture to illustrate. So Iris, Olgierd's saber, is fine and has...
  2. J

[Hearts of Stone] Socketed Glyphs Disappear After Reloading

[Hearts of Stone] Socketed Glyphs Disappear After Reloading I came across this bug today whilst playing through Hearts of Stone where socketed glyphs disappear from armour pieces when you reload the save. I've tried with various glyphs and the only affected seem to be Mending, Reinforcement...
  3. J

Did the ending feel quite rushed to you?

Did the ending feel quite rushed to you? So, I finished the main story last week and something's just been off about my experience at the end. All in all, I enjoyed the story and even though it was less complex and more black and white than the previous game's. However, the ending felt very...
  4. J

[Bug?] Sign damage increase with swords sheathed/unequipped.

[Bug?] Sign damage increase with swords sheathed/unequipped. Hi fellow Witcher lovers. I stumbled across this strange little thing today and I wasn't sure whether it was a bug or a hidden (very well at that) feature. I've searched the forum but couldn't find any discussions on it. So, the short...
Top Bottom