Search results

+
  1. U

Random CTDs in the past few days.

Random CTDs in the past few days. Does the anyone know the mystical art of reading the crashinfo file? I think that the culprit is W3EE, and it is getting annoying; however, I feel as though I can not play without W3EE. It is a mod that I have been enjoying immensely...
  2. U

[Spoilers] Witcher 3 combat is not a model for the future.

I find the crafting system to be tedious and contrived. There is an overhaul mod which supports the base game and HoS, but not BaW as far as I know. I feel the author did well camera positioning for her mod. The mod in question is called 'Ghost Mode' which as she described it once, is akin to...
  3. U

Which Overhaul Mod?

Which Overhaul Mod? I'm getting close to finishing BaW running a vanilla play through of it, with the exception of 'Real Witcher Eyes' I believe it is called, but Django. I absolutely can not stand the look of the vanilla eyes. Anyways, I'm looking two different possible overhaul mods, ones...
  4. U

Some odd issues, glitches that have never occurred before/

Some odd issues, glitches that have never occurred before/ Apart from the Alchemy table not being functional at Corvo Biacno with patch 1.22; it now seems that I have encountered another random glitch/bug. Whilst doing the Tofu Contract, I was down in the caves and tunnels. All of a sudden all...
  5. U

Sudden storm whilst sailing in Velen/cleaning save files (1.22)

Pardon my ignorance, but how does one go about "cleaning" save files?
  6. U

What sort of bug really annoys you?

The alchemy table not working at Corvo Bianco for now.
  7. U

Where to grind in Blood and Wine?

I didn't even realize the Duchy of Toussaint had a Brothel. OP. There isn't a reason to grind, just enjoy the story and gameplay, about the best you could do for grinding is unresolved monster nests and wolf packs, but it will take too much time than it is worth. One way to ensure that you get...
  8. U

1.22 still cannot use the alchemy station underneath Corvo....

I was going to make a thread, but I'll simply to add to this thread. My alchemy table is broken as of patch 1.22. All I can do it blow out the candle at the table and reignite it. I need this to transform the 30 or so Werewolf mutagens. Also; there seems to be a bug in which Euphoria does not...
  9. U

Best New Mutations? Mutated Skin? Euphoria bug?

So, to clarify there isn't a bug with Euphoria? I remember a lot of people talking about it, and to my build which Alchemy/Combat with Euphoria; I can kill a mod of Ducal guards in mere seconds on B&BB. I use Katakan, Succubus, and Aracheas(?); as well as Griffin. I then use Thunderbolt and...
  10. U

Where are the Golem hearts?

Where are the Golem hearts? I've done a ton of research via Google search regarding this issue and everything is months old information; however, what I've come up with is that it's all chance, and that you have to save just before an encounter and if the Golem you slew doesn't drop a heart...
  11. U

"Living Breathing Ecosystem"

I think I may have stumbled onto the smelly carcass mechanic. In an area where you don't usually see Nekkers, or at least I've never seen them in this area. There about 15 of them rummaging around this field with a few trees and the area was littered with dead wolves and rabbits. There must have...
  12. U

Bottleneck?

You can bottleneck with two cards, it is less likely to bottleneck a CPU with a single GPU. You're right about MFAA, however FXAA is supported. I'm looking at trying out SMAA. I see a difference in my game, less jaggies on edges, especially my swords with FXAA set to 8x.
  13. U

Bug Tracking Megathread

Feline armor, Griffin Armor, and Ursine armor; mastercrafted all have the same armor rating. Geralt will automatically exit combat, while still surrounded by enemies, plus if an archer hits Geralt he will not go into combat until he closes in on melee opponents. Which is frustrating, because I...
  14. U

"Living Breathing Ecosystem"

In my game I have noticed an increase in both deer population and rabbit population from killing so many wolves and wild dogs. I've come across a rabbit carcass and within a few minutes in the area, a pack of wolves came out of a tree line and made a bee line for the rabbit carcass. On one...
  15. U

Bottleneck?

You do not have a bottleneck. Your CPU is fine. I'm running an i5-2500K OC'ed to 4.5GHz paired with a GTX 980 at factory OC. I don't have a bottleneck. Sandy-Bridge and up, you don't need to worry about a bottleneck. Not concerning their i5 or i7 chips. Even if you were running SLI, it's not...
  16. U

ETA for 1.05 patch?

I was wondering about the patch as my game tells it is version 1.04, but there were new options in the menu that weren't there before, such as the option to turn off Yenn's alternate outfit. I do agree that CDPR should take their time with this patch considering that it is attempting to fix so...
  17. U

Oils should be usable in combat. Agree/Disagree?

Disagree. I don't see Geralt stopping in the middle of combat and saying "hey, Nekker, give me just a minute so I can apply this oil to my blade that will allow me to kill you more quickly!" Besides if you encounter something and have no oil on your blade and want to or feel that you really need...
  18. U

[PC] - Game is overly sensitive to GPU overclocking

This isn't just my personal experience, so I'm not sure what you're on about. Do some searches and read for yourself. You'll find plenty of grievances on several sites. Tom's Hardware, Neogaf, Reddit, HardOCP, to name a few. I'm far from the only one who has experienced a crash using Fraps, even...
  19. U

Crashing due to low memory on Win. 8.1 64 bit

Yes, the faulted adress is 0x00000000. Further testing is required, I just haven't enough time. The longest session I had was 6 hours before I did a fresh installation of Windows 8.1 and no issues. So far the longest with this current installation is 2 hours, but I think it'll be fine. If it is...
  20. U

Roach never runs out of stamina

Roach never runs out of stamina As the title says. I can gallop clear across the map without Roach ever slowing down. The stamina bar will appear and it begins to deplete, then it fills back up and disappears. This makes horse races far too easy thus removing the challenge and the fun of horse...
Top Bottom