2. M

What Keeps you Playing?

That's precisely what an official game's forum is mate. :cheers:
  3. M

Secrets? Depth?

I like you. :cheers:
  4. M

What Keeps you Playing?

62 full days of Witcher 3 = 1488 hours. Nobody can confirm anybody's claims (which is why more people state how many times they have completed the game like a ritual, along with some exceedingly bloated 'accomplishments') Not to call you out, I'm impressed if you did 1488 hours, but can you...
  5. M

Will this game only have 2 expansions?

I know there are only two expansions for this fantastic game, but I'll always wish for a way to explore the mysterious and magical desert-world of Zerrikania. I know there are bits and slivers of it scattered here and there but I have always been completely fascinated by that region. I won't...
  6. M

The best money glitch hearts of stone, millions in few minutes

Up up down down left right left right B A Start never really triggered guilt or inner turmoil; that I was committing a sort of treason against the standard rule set within a form of entertainment that I own, skewed to allow that very standard to become easier, or a 'la Sonic The Hedgehog's...
  7. M

Can anyone confirm this please?

Like a boss.
  8. M

Witcher 3 - Too long, for me.

Seems you resolved your own issue. You really didn't think given how high CDPR has raised the bar there wouldn't be enough content to fill the world they managed to create? Nevermind don't answer that.
  9. M

Geralt of Rivia ( Spoilers from books and games )

Why, because of one or two grammatical inconsistencies? Do you understand how much dialogue they've infused into this entire game, along with how many translations they've had to engineer? Seems a little ridiculous mate.
  10. M

Highest level of weaponry swords and armor in the game

Oh snap Zoolock I apologize, I thought you were just making all this up ;) +1 for integrity sir.
  11. M

Main characters: How old are they?

Ooo good call Gilthoniel, I never thought of that. Geralt's reaction definitely supports that idea :D
  12. M

Is 'priestess' Nenneke a mage?

That's a good way to look at it. I guess I always wondered if she in particular served a higher purpose in regards to 'the art.' I suppose this would mean druids, dryads, higher vampires and other humanoids practice some form of magic, but I couldn't help but recall Geralt's medallion going...
  13. M

Is 'priestess' Nenneke a mage?

Is 'priestess' Nenneke a mage? I've always kind of wondered if she was a mage based off two events in The Last Wish: First during the conversation Geralt is having with her about Yennifer visiting the temple before he did to find a 'cure.' This goes on to be about curing her infertility, which...
  14. M

Main characters: How old are they?

I've always kind of wondered if she was a mage based off two events in The Last Wish: First during the conversation Geralt is having with her about Yennifer visiting the temple before he did to find a 'cure.' This goes on to be about curing her infertility, which Nenneke says is impossible...
  15. M

Highest level of weaponry swords and armor in the game

I am level six thousand and I use a peacock feather sold from a blacksmith deep beneath the earth. It currently out-damages all the weapons in the game combined. This is my fiftieth playthrough and I have 4.3 billion hours played. I am using the Atari Jaguar version of the game on a 5k monitor...
  16. M

Your most hated Monster type

Of all the monsters this game has produced I think the forum troll is easily at the top of my "I despise you" list. They are invulnerable to weapons, signs, bombs, and logical conversation. Their attacks always seem to crit, and if you manage to tire one out it's like they just multiply. The...
  17. M

Unique Glass build

yes.
  18. M

Who hunt's wild life?

You aren't the only one my friend; I enjoy blasting rabbits in the face with my crossbow, telling myself it's for target practice. I am obviously lying to myself and just enjoy cruelly and pointlessly erasing wildlife.
  19. M

Tripping on Cat

Not to chime in as one of the thousands of mindless opinions being hurled in no particular direction, but I absolutely loved TW1's cat potion, hated TW2's black and white, but appreciated the pseudo-x-ray red renderings of enemies it offered. If there were some way to ditch the black/white...
  20. M

Hands up if you end up BUYING crap back from merchants so they have gold to buy your heavier items

Haha, I have done this. I pegged it on the merchant being substandard at his trade however. That said I'm sure there is a line of angry teenagers pointing fingers at CDPR shrieking for fixes--but yes, I have done this.
Top Bottom