Search results

+
  1. M

Ciri combat scenes

i know what u mean OP. i hated the Crones fight on Death March as there was no autosave before the start of the fight therefore i have go through the hassle of skipping the lengthy cutscenes each time i die and reload. in the end i just lowered the difficulty because it pissed me off so much.
  2. M

Thoughts on the Master Marksman Achievement...

i've just unlocked Wild Rose. had to create a new HoS game just for it and i proceeded to clear the bandit camps one by one. as long as it works eh guys?
  3. M

Blood and Wine approximate release date?

hoping it'll be available around March :)
  4. M

the one with the cows? unless you're a vegan you can farm them in one go during the day. felt bad doing it though haha
  5. M

Random werewolves encounters

i stumbled on a few by accident in Skellige. and yeah they only come out at night. those forests can be really spooky at times.
  6. M

for the Iris Nightmare trophy i had to reduce the difficulty and just whirl them away because taking on those nightmares in Death March (even 1 to 1) was quite the... nightmare for me.
  7. M

Thoughts on the Master Marksman Achievement... so I'm somewhat of an Achievement Hunter and after what felt like an eternity of going back and forth from Vizima to Devil's Pit trying to unlock this, i finally did it last night (Crossbow skills + Axii are the key!). To say that it was tedious...
  8. M

Monsters in The Witcher 3

like a saltwater kayran? or mutated giant sharks? <nervous laugh> i'm still trying to forget those great whites in AC: Black Flag...
  9. M

The best money glitch hearts of stone, millions in few minutes

srsly i'm laughing so hard right now. Geralt sure has been one busy bee.
  10. M

i must have missed that discussion. i used to do the bottle merchant trick to buy the Undvik gear but they've already patched that. i guess my next stop now is White Orchard.
  11. M

i'm fine with the idea that Geralt is a broke-ass Witcher. what i'm not fine is after dumping almost 10K crowns the rune merchant still wants another 15K for the next one! booo!
  12. M

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

if CDPR is still working out on the story for B&W, i really wish it would be set after the ending of Wild Hunt. that way they can flesh out more on what the rest of characters are doing after the war is over instead of just leaving us Geralt all by himself in Kaer Morhen :sad pepe: plus i'm...
  13. M

Trial of Chassis

I don't have the best rig to run the game maxed out (at High settings with roughly 40fps~) but thank Melitele for SSD's because loading the game on my normal SATA drive feels like an eternity.
  14. M

holy crap BEST EXPLOIT EVER! i hate to do this but when the game asks Geralt to fork out insane amounts of money just to unlock all the Runesmith tiers, this is a line i'm willing to cross!
  15. M

What Keeps you Playing?

for me it was the side-quests & witcher contracts. i just like the idea that Geralt is a problem solver and he just gets shit done. wished the loot were better though. i also enjoy gwent and kinda wish the tournaments go on forever. that match against Sasha and beating her (those pesky...
  16. M

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

you should use paragraphs if you want to be taken seriously
  17. M

Can we pre-load Hearts of Stone on GOG?

chill guys. it can't be THAT big can it?
  18. M

Newbie got attacked by wolfes and died

those damn wolves sure are good at strafing you and biting you in the ass. hats off to the guy in charge of the wolf department.
  19. M

Your most hated Monster type

haha he must have. i love his Vesemir impersonations though. here's hoping Keira will make him less of a prick from now on. :)
  20. M

Your most hated Monster type

those Cat witchers are downright pricks though
Top Bottom