Search results

+
  1. D

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

A sunny day?
  2. D

Magical Signs in TW3

For the health providing quen,you need to upgrade the sign,basically it won't prove you health. The second yrden is a single trap i think,but i'm not sure.
  3. D

PC mouse and keyboard controls

I found this in Jesse's gameplay.
  4. D

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

No no no you mixin up,that's from the My Little Witcher Friendship is Igni...duh.
  5. D

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Yeah and theres no difference between these:
  6. D

Achievements

Nonononono hell no!! Stay away from me! >.>
  7. D

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

The gas caused by a bomb.
  8. D

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

The signs are really damn good,but that "music" was a disaster....:facepalm:
  9. D

Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

That was just AAAAHHHH MMMMMMHHHHHHMMMM. We are almost there! http://giphy.com/gifs/love-train-aboard-RHBL88PzmNv5m
  10. D

Weapons in the Witcher 3

Well i'm not sure abut that 3 shot crossbow,because in the PAX gameplay Geralt reloaded right after one shot. But i don't know the griffin fight is still the january build,or is that the same as the PAX build?
  11. D

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

Warning! Cuteness overloaded!
  12. D

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Finally i made it...more than less. :)
  13. D

Interviews and Articles - 2015

Most of the article is about the combat,what (still) sounds promisng.(sorry if it was posted before) http://www.twinfinite.net/2015/03/16/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-preview-pax-east-2015/
  14. D

Armor in the W3

Yes those are definitely in game.In the latest gameplay you can see the slot of the armor,wich has a green backround so i think the rare or better items have slots.
  15. D

Thank you all!:D And mecha_fish as you say,that would be an awsome full back tattoo. :D When i'm done with the poster sized pic i will post it,i hope you will like that too..^-^
  16. D

I made a little King of the Wild Hunt sketch/concept: I want to make a bigger,more detailed version of it and i want to ask some opinion.How do you like the concept of hte pic?:)
  17. D

Trials of Grasses- trials for CDPR ?

Seriously who the hell wanna play the Witcher Wild Hunt anymore,when you can play with this! The Witcher:Grass Hunt : And anyone wanna hunt monsters istead of grass,weeds,turnips and the worst of them dandelions?
  18. D

2 player coop expansion pack for The Witcher 3

Well the first problem is:the whole game should be based on coop(story,gameplay,world). First lets see the story set-up.It should introduce 2 elaborate characters and tottally based the story on them,because if one of them there just because of he/she is the plus 1 coop player it seems stupid...
  19. D

2 player coop expansion pack for The Witcher 3

Thats not a good idea IMO.The coop/multy stand up would flaw at many points in an RPG (especially in an open world story driven RPG).
  20. D

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

Just like anyone elese here,but some of us need a little dose to survive this 3 long,very long month :'(....Even if i am immortal,thats a very long time.:P
Top Bottom