Search results

+
  1. F

Ciri Fan Art Thread

*mashes -1 button* :scold: Ciriously?
  2. F

Actors to play characters from the Witcher / Actors who look like them

GREAT!! All things bright and beautiful! psssst...he's wearing a bit more than I had imagined.
  3. F

Fantasy or Sci-fi/Cyberpunk setting?

I'm with Kudos as I tend to watch more science fiction and read fantasy although I have strayed to The Complete Works of Shakespeare; Yale version. I like plays. "Hense! home, you idle creatures, get you home: Is this a holiday? What? know you not, Being mechanical, you ought not walk Upon a...
  4. F

I am imagining him with white hair and nekkid.
  5. F

Ciri Fan Art Thread

Well at least you can still see....
  6. F

Ciri Fan Art Thread

Synvael What?
  7. F

Ciri Fan Art Thread

Ooooh...the perfect Breakfast of Champions!
  8. F

The Witcher 3 gameplay designers leave to join indie mobile studio

I recon they had to get 11 Bit Studios to scratch. Best of luck to them both...really.
  9. F

We need the DOWN vote again, please !

Oh. I hadn't really thought about it in those terms. -1 to you +1 to me -1+1=0 weird Hope it just stays gone as well.
  10. F

Nice...I agree that in this depiction he (without hair dye) has a great air of confidence, regal yet kinda menacing. I like him. Uh....now you're just plain talking TASTEY!
  11. F

Ciri Fan Art Thread

Maybe it's Bard issues? :rofl:
  12. F

The negative button serves no real purpose in forums where free speech and the opinions of everyone have value and merit even if I disagree. @ Blothulfur *HUG* Glad I could help. ;)
  13. F

Ciri Fan Art Thread

I agree with Synvael. That is sooo cute! :thumbsup:
  14. F

-1 Feel better? >:D
  15. F

Am i the only one who's excitement for W3 is starting to fizzle out?

There are always bugs, or as some (EA) would call them Easter Eggs, that have to be found and worked out which to me is normal. I'll see game play stuff when it's ready as I would prefer CDPR concern themselves with getting the actual game ready for me to rock all over. You suggested CDPR...
  16. F

Am i the only one who's excitement for W3 is starting to fizzle out?

Could it be that your excitement for DA:I is due to DA2 sucking donkey dangles leaving you praying for something better from EA? That really has nothing to do with TW3. we always get goodies, freebies, extras, huggles and smoochies.
  17. F

Oooh. He would be great as Vesemir! He has a great voice for it as well. No need to look further.... :comeatmebro: XD
  18. F

Ciri Fan Art Thread

FABULOUSNESS INDEED! Although I must admit that am I Cirious, I also have a black cat. The puuurrrfect symetry! meow
Top Bottom