Search results

+
  1. T

The scaling loot system?

The scaling loot system? Hello. Not sure if it's the right place to ask this, but I am a bit curious on that matter, since my game could have a bug or something like that. I did some research about the item levels when it's picked up, and I read pretty much everything possible. Some people is...
  2. T

[B&W bug quest]Gwent: To Everything - Turn, Turn, Tournament!

Oh, didn't see these last messages. Weird solution, but just when I was about to give up after a few seconds of button smashing, it worked for me. Again, weird solution, but who cares? Thanks! : ) It's the last quest before the really end to Geralt adventures with videogames (well, maybe ^^). :'(
  3. T

Okay. Maybe it's because we'r not supposed to be in the tavern otherway than by the entrance. Well, it doesn't really matter anymore. I couldn't load a recent save, so for me, I just have to wait the fix. : )
  4. T

Did you just waited two days in the tavern like I did guys? I thought it was my problem (accidentaly skip a script by meditate in the location of the tournament, skipping the "entrance scene") , but by reading your experience, I'm not so sure since no one of you talked about that.
  5. T

[BUG] Target Lock does not working anymore

What is this quest please? (spoiler tag for others if needed to. ^^) I just noticed I have this bug, and I can't know exactly when it started. Just curious.
  6. T

[B&W bug quest]Gwent: To Everything - Turn, Turn, Tournament! Hello. Just here to report a broken part in this quest. I'm on the step when I need to go to the tournament, after I waited two days. Problem is, I'm supposed to go in front on the house and talk with the guard. But there is...
  7. T

Reasonable Suggestions for an Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Yeah, I think too. Too much work to do to reshape such a large thing in the game. But it's a suggestion (not the most "reasonable", but, well, this is the only thing I really want from the game.). Well, I don't think so, because the devs choose to rely a lot on the books. And there is so many...
  8. T

I'm truly sorry. I thought a topic like that was only for those who have finish the game. I'm gonna add some spoiler tag right now. Fortunately, I don't consider what you read like a huge spoiler (the game don't really hide the wild hunt is the heart of the game). Sorry again.
  9. T

I didn't read 23 pages (sorry, it's huge!), so I'm just going to say what I want so badly :
  10. T

Alchemy and Crafting Thread

Random loot should not break the craft Hi, Sorry if a topic like that already exists. Tried the search function, but with no success. I will (re)move it if I can find a better place for this post. I don't really like to create a topic for a little matter like that, but, hey, suggestion it is...
  11. T

Where do we go from here (or Witcher 4: Revenge of the Swallow)

Well the reason is when they work on a The Witcher game, they don’t work on a new game. And I’m always more glad with new projects than just sequels. ^^ I just love The Witcher, but I really want to see what CD Projekt RED can do on other licences (Cyberpunk), and maybe even on their own new...
  12. T

Where do we go from here (or Witcher 4: Revenge of the Swallow)

I really hope there will be not a The Witcher 4. The Witcher 3 is already an ending (not totally the proper one the saga deserved, I think, but I would prefer an Enhanced Edition than a TW4), and I really want to see CD Projekt RED on something new. I hope the huge success of The Witcher 3...
  13. T

Did the ending feel quite rushed to you?

Well, that's true they want to conquer the world, but that's not all. In some time during the book, they'r telling us they want to invade our world to save the Aen Seidhe from the White Frost who is coming. And this motive have no more sense in the game. And this motive was far more interesting...
  14. T

Did the ending feel quite rushed to you?

The White Frost thing is really a huge flaw. For no reason and no explanation, Ciri needs to go in this mysterious tower she dreamed about to end the White Frost (she can do that? Breaking new ^^). The game really needs to add some scene to explain that thing. And more of that, if Ciri could...
  15. T

What disappointed you about this game?

Nothing in the pursuit of the discussion can let us think that, sadly. Geralt doesn't correct Avallac'h, so it's entirely supposition. Just after that, Avallac'h said "Ciri is an idealistic, Emhyr is a pragmatic man", or something like that, and there is a choice of dialogue. In my version...
  16. T

Okay, that's another story that saying dialogues are bad because we don't want to hear cries and other things like that. :p This time I'm more agree with you. On the idea I mean. :p Cause on this one scene, I actually think it would be not useless to add voices in the scene. : ) In fact, I...
  17. T

Well, I'm not really fond of that kind of rules. Too extreme point of view. :p For me, some things can be said by gesture, situations or other things, and some things can be said by words. I'm not agree with the idea words would be a "bad" way to express the feeling of your characters. But I'm...
  18. T

My main disappointement with this game is the relationship between Ciri and Geralt (or Ciri and Yennefer). When the Geralt/Yennefer relationship were incredible (it was just like in the books, which is great), the father/daughter relationship is for me a big, a huge disappointment. The most one...
  19. T

VIDEO: Pre-order and contents announced!

Yeah, I'm a little paranoaic with that kind of stuff (special boxes, goodies, etc.) and I can't wait. :p (Actually, same problem with the preorder of Deus Ex 3. : D )I'm French. For The Witcher, bad voices and horrible translation (I understood the game better in english, and I'm not good in...
  20. T

VIDEO: Pre-order and contents announced!

Hello.I have a question and I can't find an answer. I would like to preorder The Witcher 2, but I'm concerned by the version of the game. I would like to know if the game will have all the subs and dubs (all the official dubs announced, I mean), like the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher? (Cause...
Top Bottom