Search results

+
  1. T

Inaccuracy of the game ending with the books [Spoilers]

By my power as necroposter I raise this thread! W3 endings and book chronology could actually be conceivably tied together. If Radiovid is alive. We know several facts from book lore: 1272-1276 - witch hunts took place, which at some point claimed life of Philippa Eilheart, tortured to death...
  2. T

The best money glitch hearts of stone, millions in few minutes

Butcher of White Orchard!
  3. T

Why Emperor Emhyr isn't on his fucking throne?

Because Imperial audiences vary in degree of oficios and pompe. Some mere witcher does not call for reception in throne room, and more importantly - task given to said witcher in highly confidential, to be preferably kept from wide masses of imperial courtiers.
  4. T

Patch 1.11 Changelog

Roach found her hide texture but still missing her mane. Witchers of the School of the Sticky Back still running without scabbards. Toxicity effects on Geralt face still inconsistently bugged. Venemous Viper swords change their models to generic witcher swords on export to NG+.
  5. T

What Keeps you Playing?

Totally. There should be an option for her becoming Geralt concubine!
  6. T

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced

Caretaker is a little sissy, that tries too hard to be phhcary. Whacked him on DM on first attempt like nothing. Olgeird on the other hand...
  7. T

So time guess at the last 4 free DLC.

I'm betting on 2 troll quests.
  8. T

Analysis: With Witcher 3 CDPR no longer treat the players like adults [SPOILERS]

What boggles my mind is people bringing TW1 into this discussion. Bondiana villain on a mission of salvation through destructionsaving humanity by dominating them with army of supermutants? Really? And all those direct ripoffs and quotations from books? Can we just admit that real Witcher gaem...
  9. T

The Rationale of Geralt: How did you make your choices?

Oh right.. the main story moral choices. Sparing or killing an odd troll or succubus is harsher dilemma every time! Plot against Radovid? Only 6 month after that minor adventure in trying to convince the world that you in fact do not do regicide, joining just such plot... What should a witcher...
  10. T

(Spoiler) Ciri and Skjall - Out of character?

Plus, she likes opening horizons of young men with white knight complexes. 21 and already a cougar.
  11. T

(Spoiler) Ciri and Skjall - Out of character?

Ciri would lay with you for a mare. Totally in character.
  12. T

Your opinion: Alternative look for Triss

Makes her look like Passiflora-grade elven whore. I like it.
  13. T

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

...and thats why we prefer her to that other, consolation fling ginger.
  14. T

Why is Avallac'h so short compared to his bretheren?

Because he`s not Aen Elle. no such eugenic awesomeness for him!
  15. T

Is there any way to dismiss the horse?

Horses afraid of magic. Apply Quen, it will run off.
  16. T

So, what happened to Kelpie?

Horse meat salami.
  17. T

EGADS! A Story question with spoilers in it NOT in the Story section! Renamed and locked! Cut it out!

The answer is simple. Geralt knows his silver sword has 1.4 better DPS.
  18. T

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Get out of here, stalker.
  19. T

Give the Triss hero Card SCORCH!

Triss fanboy crew is hilarious.
  20. T

Where is Shani?

Shani is busy stitching poor fucking infantrymen back together. They need her more then you!
Top Bottom