Search results

+
  1. Z

The Witcher at Games Convention 2007

But this year you´ll show your own game at GC - that´s a whole lot different, i think.Last year you guys were only in the business center, i remember the hanged elves... ;)
  2. Z

RPG discussion -- general

Hey Dude, seems that i found an old D&D veteran like myself... ;)My first boxes were red and blue, Greyhawk is still one of the best rpg worlds ever created.I collected (A)D&D materials for about 10 years, but in the late 90´s after TSR was bought by WotC i finished this hobby. The new...
  3. Z

Geralt’s English dubbing!

Is there already a fixed date for other localized speech versions - perhaps a German one...? ;)
  4. Z

RPG discussion -- general

Puh, because i´m something like a dinosaur in the gaming-szene ( nearly 40 years old ;) ), my favorite rpg´s are also a little bit oldfashioned...Bards Tale (the original version - NOT the remake^^)DungeonmasterEye of the Beholder1+2Ultima Underworld1+2StonekeepMight+Magic series (especially...
  5. Z

Sapkowski in German

@BiggieYep - at ebay book2 sells for about 40-70 euros!^^All owners of this first edition should be very careful with this copies... ;)
  6. Z

Where are you from ?

Where are you from ? I started a similar topic at the official Bioshock board, so why not here... ;)It´s interesting to know where are the visitors from a board like this come from, so fan communities in different countries can talk with each other via this board.I´m from germany, i already...
  7. Z

Sapkowski in German

Sapkowski in German In Germany only two books from A. Sapkowski were published in the 90´s and they are sold out long ago. I was one of the lucky guys who got both books... :)Titles are "Der letzte Wunsch" and "Das Schwert der Vorhersehung", in English it´s called "The last wish" and "Sword of...
  8. Z

Two Worlds

Two Worlds Well, Two Worlds is also like "The Witcher" from a Polish developer team (Reality Pump), so anyone here, who has played TW ?I like Two Worlds - sure, there are still some flaws, but it´s fast playing and has a very beautiful world. The plot could be much deeper and the main...
  9. Z

The new The Witcher site

Good luck for the new site, the old one was definitely a little bit "worn out"... ;)It´s sad, that there is no German speaking community here, i´m sure that many Witcher fans in the neighbouring country, who are not so fit in English, would like to talk about your game too.
Top Bottom