Search results

+
  1. P

Two issues; QTE and SEX

I typically hate QTE, but how it was done in Mass Effect 2 was OK (If you missed the action you didn't lose anything, and they were hard to miss)It all depends on how it is done, if it is the boss tentacle chaining someone here mentioned then I'd be against it. Reminds me of another game that I...
  2. P

Forum 3.0 - your suggestions

@Corylea: You are so right!Though it isn't white on black for me, it is gray on black and darker gray on black. Maybe this crappy video card on the machine I use for internet or simply the smal font mixing with background color seems off white. Now the bolded titles are white and much easier to...
  3. P

More weapons / armor in Witcher 2

Chainmail, properly made (I used to make it) is only heavy when not wearing it. Once on it should be well balanced enough to seem weightless. Endurance is the issue more than speed/flexibility with chainmail. It can also be made with varying gauge of wire. I fought in the stuff and my speed...
  4. P

And think when typing.... NOOOO... J/K Seriously I'm fine without them. I just thought the reason for not including them was odd. Allowing images is far more intrusive to structure than emoticons. I only use chat language when appropriate, if I didn't LOL I'm not going to type it. I do have a...
  5. P

I have to agree with Elawen, allowing images yet not smilies...
  6. P

You mean Signatures? Already is possible, not sure if you can put images in them though. Under avatar settings...
  7. P

Witcher 2 on consoles already?

Yes the two are hard to distinguish from the other. Shooting for larger crowd = dumbing down = console alsoConsole also = we must dumb it down for this larger pop = more moneyConsoles = larger crowd = consolesI'm just saying if a PC game is also being made for consoles the only reason is to get...
  8. P

Witcher 2 on consoles already?

That is the problem, Almost all games that come out planning on console while being developed suffer because of it. It is more cost effective to cut things so it can work better on consoles from the start than altering it during the "porting" phase. It is more than graphics that can be...
  9. P

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

Geralt IS sterile 100% sterile... If they are pregnant... I think he'd be turning a different color :D
  10. P

Agreed :D, Sorry demut If I offended you. I think the issue is a matter of opinnion you think it will take MAJOR changes to make him look better, whereas a lot of us think MINOR changes can help in a MAJOR way. The only thing that bothered me about the model is his lack of paleness. The missing...
  11. P

I wasn't insulting him, just stating a fact that he fails to understand what is being discussed that isn't my opinnion that is a fact. Even the devs have said they are planning on working on his appearance. Quote on first page of forum even. Again not an opinion it is a fact. I didn't say...
  12. P

You fail to read anything or at least not comprehend it go back a re-read. We (at least me) aren't talking about major changes. Edit: Removed uneccesary bit that might of been taken wrong...
  13. P

[TW2] Will there be a toolset released with The Witcher 2? We need MORE MODS!

It is also do to the modding tools/making mods seems to be new adventure not editing main adventure. IMO that is another possibly main reason why you won't see many mods for TW. A lot of mods (for other games) are for adding to existing world. to make one that can stand on its own is far more...
  14. P

gray on darker gray on darker gray on black. Maybe it would be easier to read at home on my PC with a gaming video card but from this machine that has on board generic... that just makes it even darker and harder to read. the white on black is fine but must things are varying shades of gray on...
  15. P

Didn't recall that after reading 32 more pages ;). I guess others didn't either. I was responding to people saying it is impossible to change the look without major work, and redoing animations. Having an artist of the game saying same thing helps me rebut their misleading point... Too bad I...
  16. P

I've done animation work before (granted long ago), and you can alter the model somewhat without having to redo animations. minor changes like adding scars or such could be done. Textures changes of course can also be done without even messing with model (I.E. they could simply add a flat scar...
  17. P

The Witcher 2 wishlist

I love the witcher without a companion system. IF they add that it would make the fighting mechanic totally different. If it is only for a certain mission that'd be OK, but if they plan on you being able to have a companion for the whole game then enemy numbers and such will be altered...
  18. P

once here make a shortcut I guess... It is a bit annoying to move around as well. Sometimes you can click the word sometimes you Must click the symbol beside the word instead. Sometimes you have to click twice for it to respond...And one more thing I dislike... Dark gray on black?
  19. P

No not contridiction, using bad words for no good reason is bad intentions in my book. (and using a word for ill intentions makes it a bad one in that senario) Many cuss words have legit uses other meanings. So simply using a cuss word isn't neccesariy "cussing" and many slang words that are...
  20. P

Can't seem to quote... reply does nothing...Corylea: I know what you mean, but until those get white listed... Can't those using profane words for no good reason simply be banned.I myself belong to no specific religion, and thus look at cussing in possibly a unique way. Someone that hits there...
Top Bottom