Search results

+
  1. M

Rivers

rofl
  2. M

Patch 1.2 available!

Good! Perfect! ;DI'm asleep once again in work.. (my graphic card was broken..)Do you thinking about The Witcher 2? ;)
  3. M

Weird graphical effect in Cutscenes

jumping axe:pictureThe axe could't fall of and it was jumping :D
  4. M

Where are you from ?

Really!? :o i have sister in Calgary ;D (but she doesn't play the games)!
  5. M

Opinions by gamers.

omg, when are you playing TW? Are you sleepeing? :oI bought it in 23th october and every day I play it some hours. But i'm still in chapter 2. :-[I'm trying to accomplish all quests... ok, today I'll finished chapter 2!Cool game! The greate game! wonderfull! Funny texts, suprised story...
  6. M

The Witcher Hollywood movie!

don't scare..
  7. M

Which is your language ???

I speak:Slovak, English, French (only little)And I understand to other languages similar to Slovak language (Czek, Polish, Ukraine, Russian) of course ;).
  8. M

How old are you ?

Yes! remember! (Dune 2, C&C,...) ... floppy, it's so far... ;)
  9. M

Where are you from ?

... Slovakia, born in Humenné, live in Bratislava ...
  10. M

How old are you ?

I'm 24. And my first game was rattle (I think, I don't remember...) :D.And first computer game? Arkanoid on Comodore 64. Now I have an emulator of comodore64 and I can play the games from my childhood... 8)
  11. M

The movie based on Sapkowski's works

I saw the serial and I think it's interesting (no from holywood ;) )I have never seen the film yet. I'm searching for it..Someday I will buy all books... ;D
  12. M

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi all ;DI'm from Slovakia.. For programmer team: I appreciate your hard work on this tremendous game! I know how hard is programming of games :DSince I play this game I have problem waking up to work every morning. ::)
Top Bottom